Hardest thing you have ever had to do

bonodo

Wicked Hot Lush Lips
Jan 24, 2007
runcorn, uk
Wii Online Code
1262-1897-0166-8568
What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?

Im not saying the hardest but the second hardest thing ive had to do is climb up a smooth wall to get into my bedroom window because the door blew shut when i was trying to stop my dog getting ran over.

Hardest thing for me is to get my lazy ass to do some revision for exams, i always end up falling asleep :(

Live with my arse of a step-father for about 7 years.

He ruined my family and I had to put up with him treating me like **** every day :/

2 words

POLICE ACADEMY!!!!

it wasnt as funny as the movies! (well the first was hilarious the rest of the 3294234 sucked!)

anyways that was pretty f-ing dificult.....but another hard thing and this is getting personal is that i stoped talkign to my dad. its been 4 years. my dad HATED the age difference between my bf and myself (12 years) and because of it, he said that he didnt like my bf and wanted me to leave him......i couldnt do that i was in love. my dad told me either he goes or i am out of the house. i chose leaving my dad.

july 21st 2007 is when ill see him again because its my brothers wedding. he hasnt seen or heard of me. its going to be very hard but i have to keep remembering that this is not about me. its about my brother on his wedding day....

probably attempting to controlling a buring car that was parked next to my carrage, that was also on fire. bastard huligans!!

or cycling 56 miles from london to brighton in a day, actually did it in 5 hours, over hilly roads and dense traffic.

ive seen a few of your posts, your very boastful and showy of your police work. pisses me off.

Anders said:
ive seen a few of your posts, your very boastful and showy of your police work. pisses me off.

nice job disrespecting a mod IE me - youre now banned

The hardest thing I've done is probably dealing with my mum and dad spliting up. I was like 10 and really didn't know what was going on tbh

Bah, I don't like challenges

Back