I am tired of windows

I desperately need a laptop before I go to Uni. Here's hoping someone pulls out all the stops for my birthday in September and get's me a Macbook Pro *crosses fingers*

I have no intention of getting a Mac, given my experience with iTunes (and Apple's website, which practically refuses to provide any useful answers to problems). Anyway, getting a Mac would cost lots of money and Linux is free.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
I have no intention of getting a Mac, given my experience with iTunes (and Apple's website, which practically refuses to provide any useful answers to problems). Anyway, getting a Mac would cost lots of money and Linux is free.

*Applaud* I hate their website. Getting a new computer and wanting to convert my ipod library to my iTunes: Lost cause. You have to pay for a software that does it to prevent piracy.

Frogger said:
*Applaud* I hate their website. Getting a new computer and wanting to convert my ipod library to my iTunes: Lost cause. You have to pay for a software that does it to prevent piracy.
I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but there is a free app called iDump (there are probably many more, but thats the one I use in Windows) that allows you to copy all the songs from an iPod onto your computer.

i wish i had an ipod but i dont have one

Back