Am I actually ignorant?

mn777saint said:
Dinosausrs in the Bible...Yes Read Job
...even Dragons & Unicorns are mentiond...

By any chance, is the dinosaur you're referring to the "Leviathan", which I'm fairly sure is believed by most scholars to be an elephant?

And I was only giving the Basic understading of Thermodynaics & Quantum Physics...I know all about Entropy...

I'm a final year astrophysics student, so it's a fairly reliable bet that I know more about those subjects than you. Not only have you made some pretty silly mistakes (I'll say it again, quantum mechanics does not effect the Earth's orbit), you don't even provide evidence for your claims.

Napalmbrain said:
By any chance, is the dinosaur you're referring to the "Leviathan", which I'm fairly sure is believed by most scholars to be an elephant?

No...Leviathan is a Dragon by its Hebrew discription...And most scholars refer to "Behometh" to be an elephant... but I ask you to read Job (In any language)... its not an elephant...its Tail... not trunk is the confusion "Like a Cedar" and what would have been considered "The Chief in the ways of God, He that made him, made His Sword (Heberew Scaly Spine not tusk) to those who Approcach him" again poepole assume most scholars are right with out doing thier own resaerch

I'm a final year astrophysics student, so it's a fairly reliable bet that I know more about those subjects than you. Not only have you made some pretty silly mistakes (I'll say it again, quantum mechanics does not effect the Earth's orbit), you don't even provide evidence for your claims.

You may know more about astrophysics than I do...I'm not debating that.
And again we only assume quantum mechanics does not effect the Earth's orbit just as we once assumed the earth was flat at one time...

Newton was proven wrong By Einstine...Einstine's Theroy of Relativeity is in essence thinkig outside the box...

I'm not here to "prove" anything...
Nor am I here to "provide" evidence...
I just here to give a Different Perseptive a diffent spin if you will...

And in Truth Asking the Original post to Not to give up one the "search" for Knowedge or Truth or Faith "the ability to Belive & put your Trust in someting"

A house built on sand does not last long, but a House with a Solid Foundation is much more stable...

It is better to be Hot or Cold...Lukewarm is putred in the eyes (if there is one) God.

thats all...
peace

Back