Pets You Want

Mr. person said:
yeh raccons are awesome but i would want a bearded dragon more

racoons are NOT awesome! at my moms, i stayed in her attic for a while because quite frankly i HATE staying by myself (i have paranoia attacks because of my job its bad). well while i stayed there for a few nights, she had a raccoon up in the attic in the eves (the space between the roof and the room). this mother f*cker tore up all the insulation and would walk all hours of the night! the thing made me scared to death. i wanted to shoot it but A) silencers are illegal in NY so a standard 9MM would be a bit too loud and deff hard to "muffle" B) there was NO way in hell id clean up dead animal carcus! i wont even do it for humans! C) my mom would KILL me

so anyways, this friggen thing was pissing me off so i got my high powered flashlight (this is a tiger light, it has mace on the opposite end and can momenterally blind someone when staring into it. its extremely bright!), and went to open up the eve and throw the light in. well, i opend the eve alright and there this thing was....bigger than my damn shih tzu staring at me with that look of "wtf are you doing in MY house?" kinda look. i screamed bloody murder and slammed the eve door shut. about 2 hours later my mom was finally on the phone with an exterminator who put out traps and caught the bastards.

we then put a radio in to drive them out.

let me tell you, you do NOT want rocky racoon living in YOUR house!!!!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

If I could choose any animal I would probably say a Wolf....Depending on what they eat it could take care of the coyote problem.. However it would probably end up eating various animals around the area.. So that could be a problem..

wolf1.jpg

Isn't he/she adorable?​

Mr. person said:
ok i get it but if u hate being alone y are u staying in an attic??????

i hate staying alone it just drives me crazy. i get very jumpy over noises and my gun is PLASTERED on my hip 24.7

just an issue ive always had. i like being alone if someone is in the house with me lol.

and with the attic, my mom had it finished for when her step son comes to the house. he doesnt come over at all anymore because his birth mother is a wackjob and hes a very disturbed little kid.

my mom likes it when im home anyways i give her a sense of security she says because her husband is as useless as tits on a bull......this man doesnt even know how to work a lawn mower! (seriously he didnt know you had to prime it before pulling the cord :sick: what an idiot)

Mr. person said:
yeh raccons are awesome but i would want a bearded dragon more
I used to have a Bearded Dragon. It was so awesome, but I met some breeder and she saw him because he was so colorful and bright orange compared to the average boring grey ones, so she wanted to buy him to breed with. I turned it down at first, but she kept offering more and more money, and I figured he could have some fun :)ihih:) so I sold him for $500 which is pretty good since I only paid $80 for him.

Raccoons are awesome, my brothers friend had a big fat one that just walked around the house like a cat and stuff. He has all kinds of illegal animals, he even has an owl that lives in his house during the day and in his barn at night. And he has five turtles that live in his bathroom.....

Everything that you guys are saying is so unrealistic though. I mean a Penguin?

Anyway, there was another animal I want that I forgot to mention, a Skunk. I would definitely have one if they weren't illegal in this damned state. My parents have a place in Idaho, so maybe I will just buy one and have it shipped there and just bring it back. Oh, and I didn't post any pictures before, so I will now.

180px-P3070004.JPG

250px-Saimiri_sciureus-1_Luc_Viatour.jpg

sulcata1.jpg

180px-Skunk_being_cuddled.jpg

paintba||er said:

Everything that you guys are saying is so unrealistic though. I mean a Penguin?

pshhhhh why you hatin on my penguin??!?! lol this wasnt ment to be realistic was it?

uhm.....i dont know what the hell i would do if i ACTUALLY owned a penguin.....that would be a little strange to have a penguin say live in my freezer or something? :wtf:

syntax said a pet wolf? come on thats just as odd? besides what if i lived in antartica? ya know stayed there for a few months on some wacked out exploration?

:shocked:

i'd want a parrot or a monkey.

there's a monkey in my hometown that escaped from the buffalo park. his name is oliver. he picked the lock or something. he's been out and about for like a week and no one has caught him yet. if i catch him, maybe i'll keep him as my pet. unless there's a reward. then i'll take the monies.

Well, I want another horse. Had one about ten years ago and have really been thinking about having another. The only problem is my neighborhood doesn't allow livestock, so this will obviously have to wait.

Back