what is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
:mad2: its also kinda annoying when young children and ask you "why?" to an answer and when you explain, they repeat "why?", you loose your patience a bit and explain but THEY ASK "WHY?" AGAIN! ITS SO ANNOYING!!

People that dont thing that Link is hot

Pedos
Rapests
People that kill animals for no resion
People that are crule to animals
People that go meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp
Well I just hate Smegheads

~Marisa~ said:
People who have something in common with me (religion, race, political standing) and then go and act like total douches and give us all a bad name also piss me off.

I wouldn't say it pisses me off, but it is a little frustrating/disorienting.

Regarding the thread (not the above quote): Man. I know this thread is about pet peeves, but it seems overall rather hateful :eek:

Anywho, one of the other things I find frustrating is people who use "douche" or "douche bag" as an insult (no offense to Marisa :D). Most other insults actually have something semi-insulting behind them, for example "you suck" could be rather insulting in its literal sense. But there's nothing really insulting about a douche bag. I wouldn't really want to be one myself :D, but ... yeah. There's better insults available.

Yeah, like Kedarshashi's preveious avatar of barney saying "you a douchebag" when he didn't even know what it meant. Stupedo.

another (lol) pet peeve i have are thsoe stuipid chain male thingies where its like "some guy got killed, post this again or he'l kill u at midnight":eek:ut: garbage...

"oh no, i read one yesterday and i got killed- oh wait NO I DIDN'T!!!!"

Hey, you got my sypathy ;) . Agreed

Don't you find life in general annoying? I mean, is there a point to us living in this world..?

Wow there's been some really interesting reads in here, I can really relate to alot of you regarding what you've experienced.

What really gets to me is smokers. I HATE SMOKERS. Especially when you're walking through town and someone infront of you lights up and exhales leaving you walking through a cloud of their filth. I just wanna jump on them and choke them to death!! :devil: but for now I just start coughing really audibly to lay the guilt trip onto them :p

What else really annoys me is smacking my head on things, because I'm pretty tall (about 6'4 I think) and our house is too small I'm always hitting my head on something, even in busses and stuff, or sitting in the back seats of cars going over speed bumps is the worst :mad: Although the last time I smacked my head on the bus was kind of funny in retrospect-

I was about to get off the bus, so i was leaning forward to put my DS in my bag when the bus stopped as I was leaning forward and I smacked my head on the bell button, and I yelled out "F*CK!" I forgot there were other people on the bus and every body gave me this really dirty look :p

Another thing which bugs me is the mean or stupid people that come through at work. I work in a supermarket and we ALWAYS get absolute morons coming through. I mean, how freaking hard is it to use an EFTPOS machine?! Can't they freaking read or follow the prompts?? How do these people hold down jobs?! I just wanna jam those credit cards down their throats sometimes!! People who make a mess really bug me too - doing fruit and vege has shown me just how disrespectful people can be. Whats also wrecked is when people come through who can't speak English; call me racist or whatever but if you live in an English-Speaking country, learn the freaking language!!

Those who come through with the whole condescending attitude too are just a big bunch of wankers. Think they're so high and mighty, well I'll remember not to slow down when I see you crossing the road :devil:

I also can't stand people who brag about topics which are unsuitable to brag about, such as hook-ups. No-one cares, get it through your stupid heads!! We've all been there and done it, so shut the hell up because you're not any better than anyone.

What's also wrecked is people who hack/cheat in online games, what the hell is the point of playing if you won't do it honestly?! Are your skills that crap that you have to alter the state of the game in your favour? Evidently so. You suck, Get the Hell out!!

The fact that there weren't more games released on GameCube (not to mention that the main Mario game didn't live up to Mario 64 sadly)!

The fact my grandpa is sick and is not going to get better, that really bugs me because I wish there was something I could do for him...

hhhmmmmmm... I think that's about everything for now, I feel a little better :) Sorry if it sounds a little psychotic at parts!

ps: thread ressurected :D

Last edited:
Everytime I see someone use the word "gimmick" in a Wii forum, my blood pressure starts going up.

Back