Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The_Loose_Cannon, Feb 2, 2007.

1. UPDATE PAGE 3- what is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

***A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that can instill extreme frustration in an individual. Typically each person has several pet peeves that aggravate her or him more than the average person. Another person may not react as negatively or at all to the same circumstance*** - cited from wikipedia.com

i hate repetition. i cant stand when i say something and then 2 seconds later, i have to repeat myself. it erks me and its something i ENCOUNTER EVERY DAY considering my job.

i also hate people who are uneduated that put their imput on a subject they cant relate to. i see that here ALOT when people ask a question on this forum, people thread hijack and it becomes a different topic than what was originally posted! grrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad2:

so now, what are some of yours?

#1 The_Loose_Cannon, Feb 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2007
  2. Butzy411

Butzy411 Midget Enthusiast

Wii Friend Code: 7525-0319-5848-6620
    7525-0319-5848-6620
    I can't stand when people interrupt me or when I see other people get interrupted.

3. Napalmbrain

Napalmbrain WiiChat Member

I absolutely cannot stand it when someone chews gum with their mouth open. I can't think of a sound that is more revolting, and when someone nearby (e.g. on a bus) does it, I have to resist the urge to punch them.

4. Byuakuya

Byuakuya Bleach & Heroes fan.

i hate talking TOO much. so when i have to repeat myself, my temper just builds up. but the worst has to be when people go to the toilet, come out without washing thier hands and then talk to you by touching you as they speak. i am a clean freak and this sort of s**t angers me.

5. PotatoWedgie

PotatoWedgie WiiChat Member

I don't have so much of a problem with repeating myself, but I must agree on the second one. Ugh.

Aside from that...I dunno if I have any pet peeves. Nope. I'm a pretty laid back kinda guy I guess.

6. i have the pacients of a saint but im a germ-a-phobe myself as well! they say if you "lick" the NYC metro subway poles, they cure cancer! (im totally lying, i carry tissues in my police bag along with "skel gel" IE sanitation purel for that reason! its NASTY!)

i forgot to add, i hate NYC tourists. again, not to sound racist, BUT when i have to go into manhatten for a security detail (i primarily work out of the bronx-ish) i see SO many asian tourists with the cameras that walk 2 steps a mile. they stop and take pics of EVERYTHING! once, i went to the statue of liberty when i was REALLY younge (about 7 or so) with my cousins from las vegas. my cousin stephanie is PETRIFIED of heights but neglected to tell my mom or anyone else. she looked over the "balchony" and PUKED all over. some japaneese guy filmed the whole thing and she had a huge crowd! ok yeah thats hilarious BUT it just annoys me NOW that they see a sign that says "no parking at any time" or "alternate side parking in effect" and they take pics, stop DEAD IN THE MIDDLE and you knock into them from them walking under your feet and laugh! DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. postmaniac93

postmaniac93 Andrew

when people touch my wii.

8. Joe

Joe Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5856-5939-3035-0479
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    i absolutely hate people who chew things with their mouths open! my lord the noise is terrible....and its not a good sight either!

9. ocdan

ocdan Pastafarian

my peeve is about 4'7 and weighs about 187lb.

10. Rabid_Toaster

Rabid_Toaster NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING!

i have tons lol

i hate it when people can't admit they are wrong, when people say they don't dream (dammit! everyone dreams!!:incazzato: some people just don't remember!!!!)
    i have many more. ill be back lol.

11. Leche159TKE

Leche159TKE Hero of....nothing.

Wii Friend Code: 8518-9115-4993-5417
    8518-9115-4993-5417
    I hate when people walk slower than the obvious flow of traffic!
    I also hate when people don't spell correctly!

Umm....I think that's about it.

Oh, and braggards. I hate those.

12. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

i cant stand when people write with mechanical pencils vertically and the led tip is short so it makes a huge screeching sound that they NEVER seem to notice

13. tank

tank Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

"peeps who type lyk dis!"
    the vast majority of Teenage girls

14. Half Empty

Half Empty CHAD SMITH IS KING!

Wii Friend Code: 7404-0035-3816-1331
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    I am with you there. Another one of my pet peeves is people eating soup. It disgusts me, that awful slurping noise and chewing..blech. Especially my friend Ryan,I think he does it to piss me off or something. Another pet peeve of mine is when one of friends comes over, looks around and sees my guitar. So what do they do? They go ahead and start playing it!! That gets me EXTREMELY pissed off! Not only are they playing it, but there just going CRAZY on it (I wouldn't really mind that, but I put on .9 strings, so they can break easily), and they don't even ask!

15. Nintendocam

Nintendocam High Magus

Wii Friend Code: 6306-7907-9161-5635
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    I hate it when people talk to you a lot and spit on you, especially when you're eating. But hey, I have to put up with it everyday. I might share more pet peeves later.

16. Wiinoob

Wiinoob WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 7718-5218-4582-5195
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    I hate it when people brag about themselves and are really concieted and think they are the best at everything and also when someone has the sniffles and they do a really loud, annoying SNIFF every ten seconds it REALLY pisses me off

17. ~Marisa~

~Marisa~ Ngiyabonga, my friend.

I absolutely ****ing despise talk radio/news/music/lawn mowers/construction/birds chirping/loud people/weed wackers/leaf blowers in the morning.

I also can't stand when someone tries to tell someone else how to live their life, hypocrites, bigots, judgemental people, egotistical, racists and self-proclaimed people.

People who have something in common with me (religion, race, political standing) and then go and act like total douches and give us all a bad name also piss me off.

That's all I can think of for now

Oh and also, people who blind themselves to the truth of things and who can help others and chose not to out of greed

18. ~Marisa~

~Marisa~ Ngiyabonga, my friend.

Omfg tell me about it!!!! I can't stand pet wetting slow ass drivers! Going the speed limit or like 5 mph under it I can deal with, but those people who hold up the entire line of traffic - Same goes for the opposite, people who speed and cut in front piss me off as well.

I also hate when people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom and I hate dirty fingernails EWWWWWWWWW

19. WiiGirl2006

WiiGirl2006 Butterfly Kisses

Wii Friend Code: 8674-6414-6050-2160
    8674-6414-6050-2160
    I know what you mean about the sniffing, its like blow your damn nose please. It bothers me even more when I am taking a test, and trying to concentrate and all I can hear is them sniffing!

Another thing that bothers me is when I am driving on the highway and a elderly person is driving 40 in the 55 mph zone! I think some elderly people should retest their license.

20. Kiwi

Kiwi Drug Addicts Unite

Wii Friend Code: 2222-4356-6544-7565
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    People that talk way to loud.

I hate it...