Queen Announced for LEGO Rock Band!

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Queen Announced for LEGO Rock Band!-1.052009-10-20 21:17:41WiiMulti-million selling Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees and all-round legendary rock band Queen have just been unveiled today as the latest artists to be featured in the eagerly anticipated LEGO Rock Band game on the Wii™, joining the likes of David Bowie, Iggy Pop and Blur. As you can see from the screenshots, lead singer Freddie Mercury, guitarist Brian May, drummer Roger Taylor and bass player John Deacon have all been immortalised as LEGO minifigures, and quite frankly they look awesome! Look how LEGO Freddie even has his trademark sawn-off microphone stand and curly little chest hairs for added authenticity!

LEGO Queen will be seen jamming along to two of their classics in the game, We Are the Champions and We Will Rock You, and you get to try and play along with them of course. Guitarist Brian May is understandably thrilled with the band’s minifigures, saying “This is IT! I wanna play! When do I get my toy LEGO man?” He also recently spoke to BBC News about the game, stating “It’s the ultimate accolade, to be portrayed in LEGO. My dreams are all fulfilled now!”

Brian, like the rest of us, will have to be patient and wait until November 27th.

Back