Question about downloads on the VC

DaJuggernaut

Charles NOOOO!!!!
Nov 23, 2006
I live in a house
First off, I want to say hi to everyone here. (yes, my first post)

Next, a question I have about downloading on the virtual console.
I just recently got my Wii 2 days ago and decided that I wanted to add some Wii points; 3000 to be exact.
I was wondering.. Say I were to buy Bomberman '93. Would it be just a 1 time download?
Does it save to the Wii's HD, or does it just let me (quickly) download the game so I can play it provided I have an internet connection?

I'll try to breakdown this question a bit...
Since ur Wii points are registerred with ur nintendo.com account, I'm asking If I could go to my brother's house and play Bomberman '93 on my brother's wii using my nintendo log in?

Any info on this is appreciated :worship:

No. You download games to your Wii HD or a SD Card. Games are locked onto your console. That means that they will only work on yours. You can take them and put them on an SD cards for backup purposes, but it won't work on another person's Wii. Also, the online store allows you downloads for life. If you accidently delete the game, then you can download it again whenever you want.

PS: Welcome to the forum!

Homesrfan said:
No. You download games to your Wii HD or a SD Card. Games are locked onto your console. That means that they will only work on yours. You can take them and put them on an SD cards for backup purposes, but it won't work on another person's Wii. Also, the online store allows you downloads for life. If you accidently delete the game, then you can download it again whenever you want.

PS: Welcome to the forum!

edit your profile to "impatiently

i mean that nicely:)

Last edited:
Back