Question about Twlight Princess Ending.

PauliePockets

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2007
Wii Online Code
3157-7210-7226-4926
This is for people who beaten the game already, because I have a question about the ending...

So when you finally beat Ganondorf, I noticed the cut scene the triforce on his hand disapears, did he lose that part of the triforce he always had throughout the zelda series finally? or is that just a sign that hes dead, still holds the triforce of power, and can possibly return for the bazillionth time?

and does anyone know that place like at the very end when it says THE END and it shows like the big triforce statue with the three goddesses laying around it? i never saw it before unless it was way back in the begining?

I think it just means hes dead.....because Ganondorf wasnt gone for good, he was reborn once again in Wind Waker!

I'm confused about a couple of things with the ending. The main things are what happens to Ganon and how does the Master Sword return to it's pedestal? I guess the Sages returned Ganon to the Dark World/ Sacred Realm and the Master Sword was left in Hyrule so Link just returns it.

Also at the end of the Wind Waker,
what the hell happens to the Triforce? Does the King keep it, did Ganon, Zelda and Link keep thier pieces or did it return to the Sacred Realm?

I took the triforce disappearing to mean that he has died.

and the statue is in the throne room, Zelda's body was in the middle of the triforce at the start of the final battle.

The sword was put back by someone...because it wasn't needed...Link (because of the second last scene) is retiring from hero work and returning to his village.

We all know Link, Zelda and Gannon are reincarnated multiple times...

ok, im gonna beat it again (have it saved) and watch the ending....

alrighty, i think that when you stab ganondorf in the weak spot, that takes away his triforce power, which gives the sages the power to "kill" him. i think link returns the sword himself because he obviously thinks he's done. now all of this doesn't really matter, because ganon gets reincarnated in every game, except MM. im pretty sure most of the links are different, but my only question is what's zelda's deal? it seems like its always the same zelda with no reference to a dad, mom, baby zelda? anyways, this is too confusing for me. post your timeline theories in another thread.

The Zelda's are different in each game like Link because her age jumps from game to game. However I'm pretty sure that Ganon is the same character in each game. Don't forget that at the end of Ocarina of Time he threatens to "kill their (Link and Zelda's) descendants." That’s always why he's been the ultimate baddie for me, he has the Triforce of Power so he can't be killed as he is effectively a God, so all they can do is seal him away. Twilight Princess has really thrown me off as his Triforce fails.

sure at the end of oot ganondorf says something, he says "as long as the triforce of power is in my hand" then i forget what he says after that. He is a good more or less as long as he has the triforce of power.

Back