Question For All You Smart Wii People!! PLease help

Matt17Walters

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
5122-1634-1461-9645
OK how to I go online for the Mii channell, whenever i click on mii parade, it always says no ones there. I want to go to other peoples Wi'i's, but I can't help on that.. and also can i play online for madden 07? if i can. please go through the process. thank you

Matt17Walters said:
OK how to I go online for the Mii channell, whenever i click on mii parade, it always says no ones there. I want to go to other peoples Wi'i's, but I can't help on that.. and also can i play online for madden 07? if i can. please go through the process. thank you
No games can go online (yet), and that includes madden. And, in order to have Miis in your Parade, you need other people's Miis.

I don't think you can play others online yet....I think that feature is coming around February (at least thats what I have been reading in forums). If you want other Mii's to come to your Wii, you must register friends and vice-versa with each others online code. XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. (16 digit #) Also you must have your Mii settings set for Mingle and travel. Hope this helps!

how do I get other people miis???

haha sorry guys im really stupid haha. Where do i find my 16 digit online code?

Go to the main menu and click the mail at the bottom right side of your screen. Then click your address book....this should be your number to give to friends.

stop double posting you nubs.
and Matt17 stop making multi threads about your stupid questions.
use the search, and keep your questions to one thread.
and maybe read the manual. or actually look at the wii before you ask how to get to the message board.

Matt I responded to your other post but here goes.
Ill add you as soon as I can get to the wii... add me my numbers are over there <

Back