Question (picture sending)

besterch524

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
I inserted an SD card into my wii and edited one of the photos and I want to get that to my computer. So I figure I could just send it to my message board, and from there to my email that I added to my address book. The problem is it won't let me send it to emails, can edited pictures only be sent to wii consoles and not emails? If so am I doing something wrong? I know my email is registered on there already cause i send messages back and forth from my wii to my email to test it. If you can't do this, is there anyway I can save the edited photo on to my SD card? Thanks ladys and gents

you can send e-mails from your computer to your wii but you cannot send e-mails from your wii to your computer

Thanks for the help. But I have before sent messages from my wii console to my registered email addy. I mean when I select send from my message board on the picture, it shows all my contacts (inlcuding my email) and it is just in grey, so I can't click on it to send it. But if i wanted to send a message, i could do so with ease.

you guys know why we cant send pics to emails?

no idea, but i got a feeling nintendo might fix it with an update soon.

look on page 32 in the channels and settings instruction manual. Look at the sending a photo bit then look at bullet point number 4. That should solve it.

con77 said:
you can send e-mails from your computer to your wii but you cannot send e-mails from your wii to your computer

Yes you can.

Damnit. That sucks. Well thanks to everyone who replied. Have a good Easter.

Back