questions on dbz bt 2 for wii

eddie123mi

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
hi everyone i have a few questyion....is there a way to make in game saiyan transformations...like go from normal through all the super sayian modes? like while im fighting. 2. how do i unlock more characters. 3. how do i find out all the moves, combos, and motion sensing special attacks?

thanks

eddie

eddie123mi said:
hi everyone i have a few questyion....is there a way to make in game saiyan transformations...like go from normal through all the super sayian modes? like while im fighting. 2. how do i unlock more characters. 3. how do i find out all the moves, combos, and motion sensing special attacks?

thanks

eddie
well if you have the game, have the manual and actually have played the game, you can find out for yourself, and do some training

1. you hit the "2" button to transform.

2. Fuse items togethor to get more charactars. And to get more items you need to go through story mode. and Make sure you have the "Item Fusion" capsule too so you can actually fuse the capsules.

3. When you're fighting, hit the + button. Then select the "move list" option there and it'll give you all you need to know for combos and special moves.

All this should be in the manual though....

Back