R U Mr Gay?

If you look closely at the real boxart, under mario's foot in the stars it spells out "gay"

LinksDarkSide said:
Where does it say that? I don't see it.

oi, me neither, it's a lot of stars though, i bet you can find anything in there if you set your mind to it

edit-wait lol

after setting it down, i realised i see it under the yellow luma

lol, this is weird, i bet someone in ninty got fired for this,

my friend designed the school id card for my high school, and he put a pot leaf in the very background...pretty funny

Last edited:
I just see somewhat an A

It's a visual effect... you are way to focused that the games says gay everywhere and then you imagine it... what a picture of a real galaxy (photos from NASA) You can read words too... it's just a visual effect lol... play the game, instead of finding weird stuff

Chicagoan said:
I just see somewhat an A

It's a visual effect... you are way to focused that the games says gay everywhere and then you imagine it... what a picture of a real galaxy (photos from NASA) You can read words too... it's just a visual effect lol... play the game, instead of finding weird stuff

no that's the thing though, i wasn't even looking for it and i saw it....and i can only see it at first glance, if i try to to point it out to someone i can't really see it as much as i thought i did

I do not see it, my wife either... there is just an A close to the Luma dude.

I think I see what you're talking about under the Luma thingy, but I see the word "Slag" somehow..?

Last edited:
I see it and 5 other ppl saw it that I know

ill try to find a larger picture and like diagram it for you

Back