Racing a twin turbo porche carrera

xenium

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2007
Racing a twin turbo porche carrera

There we are at the light. My no longer so great supercharged 2.0 that I need to trade in and this new twin turbo porche carrera.

He rev's at me, the dirty pig ****er. :lol: I rev back, I know I'm not going to win in my $5,000 purchased $10,000 modded car that is so busted to **** that I gotta trade it in soon. (It fell apart to **** 2 weeks ago) But a man must try! Plus, hell, the rush is excellent.

The light turns green and we both punch it and our tires burst into hell scream. For a split second I think, "eh I just might have a chance." Not knowing about the twins under his hood just yet. :wink:

We are at 20 or 30mph or so (this is all happening very quickly) and we hit the embankment, all eight of our tires are squeelliung from the sharp turn, he's on the outside, unfair advantage - me.

Then I hear it.

The viper like hiss from his, most likely, variable timed turbo pressure release, release and his engine explodes like the gods of thunder were enraged. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE

I look over at the explosion of sound to see a thumb up and a porche carrerra turning into a dot with a license plate that read "twins".

Eh, *****'s gotta try. :lol: At least he gave me the chance. That's the 2nd porche I've ever raced and lost too. The 1st one a cop pulled me over and let me go after my explanation of, "It was a new porche with a sticker still on the window, how could I not?". :lol:

Time to sell this old tuner.

lol, tuner.......

Old school muscle is the way to go. Unless you're from the UK and there are no emissions laws whatsoever...

Must not be the newest one with full turbo's at all times. Variable flaps or something like that.

i love porsches

BTW its not spelled porche

im 14 and i plan on buying (or getting one for xmas) an old junker 911 and fixing it up wit my pops, he has done it a few times before so its going to be hard but not that hard to do, his first car was a porsche 928

well... sorry you got owned... but great story, I love porches, here in USA they are very expensive, someday though I will get one

spicka said:
im 14 and i plan on buying (or getting one for xmas) an old junker 911 and fixing it up wit my pops, he has done it a few times before so its going to be hard but not that hard to do, his first car was a porsche 928

Me and my dad built my first car together, which just happened to be a Porsche! It was a 1975 Porsche 914, and took us two years to restore.

It turned out beautiful, but something was wrong with the electrical wiring, because it ended up burning to the ground the FIRST DAY I got to drive it.

Oh well, the bonding time with my pops was worth it, Porsche or no Porsche.

porsche.jpg

IMO, this whole thread just failed.

Mau said:
well... sorry you got owned... but great story, I love porches, here in USA they are very expensive, someday though I will get one

its spelled PORSCHE

coleman said:
Me and my dad built my first car together, which just happened to be a Porsche! It was a 1975 Porsche 914, and took us two years to restore.

It turned out beautiful, but something was wrong with the electrical wiring, because it ended up burning to the ground the FIRST DAY I got to drive it.

Oh well, the bonding time with my pops was worth it, Porsche or no Porsche.

cool, sorry it brokedown, did you rweire it?

someday i hope to get a 911 GT3, they are beautiful

When I say 'burn to the ground', I meant it completely burned, fire trucks there and everything. There was nothing left except for the frame. Sad day for everyone.

Back