NFS: Carbon is pi$$ing me off!!!!

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
Ok, so I'm not far into the game. But I'm racing the first boss. After I beat him in the first race, i then have stay on his @$$ while going around twists and turns trying not to fall off the d@m/\/ cliff and then he has to follow me without me falling off the cliffs!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!! Why the hell when I beat him in a 2 lap race can't that be it!!!!?????

This is pi$$ing me off!!!:mad2: :mad2:

hahaha yeahh i know man it pisses me off 2 I KEPT ON FALLING OFF!!! but once u get its back to normal racing so its koo

i done the first one first go. i was in the alfa brera. the one against the muscle cazr chick was the hardest. and the one at the end against the audi guy. ive just got the last boss race, and about 8 of the gold challenges.

lol need for speed anything besides underground has pisst me off. it gets really frustraiting

I dont see why its so hard. Later in the game it gets really tough. I have it for xbox though.. =/

It might be easier if I change the controls to where I don't have to tilt the wiimote to turn, but use the joystick. But that is part of the fun when it comes to the wii, to make you feel more like you are driving. Maybe if I can't beat it after awhile, I'll switch to using the joystick. Then once i pass it, then switch back to the tilt style.

its 10 seconds on my x box but it doesnt matter
i wanted to know if you can use that tilt the controleer to steer in this game but you obviously can
does this make it really hard to drive?

no, its just like steering a wheel, i reckon its bettwe, but it takes a while to get used to when ur drifting

Back