Cars - a Wiired Review.

nice review wiired i hope you wearnt ungrateful when you unwrapped it on xmas day:lol:

I rented cars out and took it back after 2 hours. It was so bad. The only bright spots were the Pit Stop Challenge which was very well done using the Wiimote. But the actual game itself stank

5/10

So kiddy that even kids would find it easy. I have never seen the movie

Wiired said:
Well, due to the fact that I don't think no-one on this site owns or even cares about the game Cars, except me 'cause I happened (for some reason) to get this THQ film tie-in game for Christmas, I thought I'd tell you whether the game is like a typical THQ game, or whether it really is worth buying.
Thanks for the review! This is exactly what I was looking for. The box does say 3+ so I don't expect any serious gamer to like this one but I appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

I have kids and if I buy it, it'll be for the kids. Does anyone have or know any 7 year-olds (or younger) who've played this game? What's their feedback? Would a 3 year-old really be able to play this?

Anyway, I guess the best thing to do is rent it first. I only know of 1 small shop in our town that rents out Wii games but I believe they have Cars in their small collection.

I rented it cause my 3 year old nephew loves this movie. IMO it wasnt that bad for a THQ game. it gets boring fast and there was almost no replay in it. All and all 6/10

thanks for the review. im going to get a game for small kids, i got alot of nephew/niece and friends kids visiting.
cars/spongebob/barnyard/ice age?/ i dunno what else but seems theres like 10 of them on the shelf when i go to the store.

Cars was a good movie, but this game has not gone to far in my book.

Yeah, gotta say, a pretty low end game, got it thinking it would be loads better than it it really was

I got my Wii and I was playing Wii Sports, at first it was fun, but well, it was Wii Sports, not NFS: Carbon, it's basically a test game, and i'm not a sports person, bowling and tennis was fun though, so I go on my average trip to GameStop like I usually do time by time to see what games are in and to see if I want to get some used GCN games (they have some pretty good deals), I look at the Wii wall and, well, the Wii just came out and all, so there wasn't much to get, so I look at cars, I think, well, the movie was pretty funny (even students in my networking lab like it), so I thought, well, eh, i'll get it, was the worst game choice I ever made, and I got Chicken Run for the playstation once (also a dust collector), so, it's not the best game, I do like tractor tipping (cow tipping), but, well, i'd rather tip a cow in real life quite frankly, it would probably be better if they could use the gyroscopic tuning could be used for going forward and back, and set the speed, than just for steering, it would be easier to reverse

Back