NFS Carbon Unlock All Cars & Tracks

iplaywii

Nintendo Wii
Dec 7, 2006
Kinda takes away the fun of it...

But if anyone is interested I beat Need For Speed Carbon and unlocked all the cars and tracks. You can take the saved game, put it on an SD card, and load it to your Wii to unlock all the cars and tracks if you want. Anyone interested? :thumbsup: Might be nice for those who just like to multiplayer race and don't care about the career and stuff.

Last edited:
^
Sure. I have tried and tried and tried so many times with all the different types of controller and have yet to beat Darius. For some reason whether I get 130k points or 180k points, He always beats me like, 3 feet from the finish line in canyon.

Here ya go...

wii.thao said:
^
Sure. I have tried and tried and tried so many times with all the different types of controller and have yet to beat Darius. For some reason whether I get 130k points or 180k points, He always beats me like, 3 feet from the finish line in canyon.

I beat Darius with a Mitsubishi Lancer. It was tough though. You really gotta get your rhythm down on that Wii remote and can't mess up to much on the track. CLICK HERE if you want to download my saved game of NFS Carbon. Should be simple to put on your SD card, if you need help let me know. I haven't unlocked "all" the tire kits, turbo kits, and stuff, but most of them are unlocked. You may have to go win a few more races to get all those unlocked. Atleast you'll have some cars to do it with though!

Last edited:
I can't PM probably 'cuz I'm new here but I'd so love it to have someone send me a saved game with all the items Unlocked.
Thanks.

Back