Scary Video Game Moments

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
Zelda: OoT

Before I begin let me tell you I was only 10 years old when this first came out and it took me 4 years to beat this game-_-

1) Running through hyrule field and just as I get to the castle the draw bridge goes up. I had to reset the game and try again because I could not look at those zombies (Stalchild or something).

2) I finally plucked up the courage to go to the forest temple (after my friend had done the first 3 bosses for me). I got nice and comfortable with what was happening with the forest temple. So I’m walking along this corridor looking for a key and out of nowhere a massive, horrible, purple hand grabs me. I had to turn that **** off and didn't play for a week or two.

3) The shadow ****ing temple of ocarina of time... need I say more about this temple...? I mean what the hell was that crazy ass thing that looked like a stretched person... and it would waddle over and sort of move its long neck down to try and kill you. Also the boss "bongo bongo"

Resident Evil 1

The very first time I played Resident Evil 1, when Jill walks around the corner and the Dogs burst through the Window. (Mind you, the horror genre was just reaching its full potential at this time) and I distinctly recall my friend and I yelling "OH ****!!" and threw down the controller and stepping away from the TV. To make it worse we were out of town for Spring break or something to that effect and we were in a foreign city, state and in a hotel.

Anyways /Wiichat/ what are your scariest video game moments?

Lol, yeah i dont blame ya, I was pretty scared at parts of REsi Evil 4 tbh lol.

As lame as it may sound...here is my scenario:

Time: roughly 3 AM
Lights: OFF
Other people in house: negative.

this is a recipe for disaster.

I almost peed my pants when those stupid gorilla mutated zombie messed up things started lunging at me out of nowhere on umbrella chronicles. messed up.

the first boss on Faxanadu (NES) scared the crap out of me when it came out of nowhere and started shooting me. i had to turn it off and couldn't play for awhile after that (this was when i was around 6 or 7:))

Oh, and also...Wolfenstein (dont know if anyone else has played it) the SNES version. The very last boss....I think i may have cried. lol.

ok, so this isnt really a video game but any way...

my friend wanted me to do this goolge scare maze(you move the mouse without hiting the edge or you have to start over) so twords the end you are really consentrating on getting throught it, and right before you finish this madusa looking face apears with a loud screaming sound. im 16 years old and i screamed like a girl.

the funny part is that i saw some other people doing the same thing on youtube, so i knew what was going to happen.

@ Kai
screamers...lol
they always get me even when i know they're coming

dont make fun of me..
but im STILL playing RE4 for Wii
and im STILL scared of it..lol

Well, When I was younger, I used to help my moms bf beat Silent Hill (looking through the maps, saying where to go..) and a few different occasions, i almost peed my pants. ahh! mutated nurse things! lol.

T3-SP1 said:
dont make fun of me..
but im STILL playing RE4 for Wii
and im STILL scared of it..lol
*makes fun of you*
haha:lol:

Kai said:
ok, so this isnt really a video game but any way...

my friend wanted me to do this goolge scare maze(you move the mouse without hiting the edge or you have to start over) so twords the end you are really consentrating on getting throught it, and right before you finish this madusa looking face apears with a loud screaming sound. im 16 years old and i screamed like a girl.

the funny part is that i saw some other people doing the same thing on youtube, so i knew what was going to happen.

Ah yes, I've done the same thing, it scares you doesnt it lol.

^^ I don't own silent hill because I only have Nintendo systems....but I've seen it played, and I agree totally. MESSED UP!

hmm my scariest were also on zelda OoT, specifically the re-deads. i sprinted as fast as possible through hyrule at night cuz i was scared of the re-deads. oh the poes too. they were pretty scary.

also in RE4 its scary when you fight the very first regenerator. youtube it if you dont know what im talking about. i got freaked there.

Back