re4- post the moment u found scariest

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
The moment I found scariest in the game was when I first fought the regenerators. When the first one grabbed me and started knawing on my shouldier-i almost **** myself. post urs here.

re4 didnt scare me a bit..they werent like zombies they were just angry spaniards mostly. but re2 for playstation gave me nightmares :-O

Yeh I agree. I'm not that far on RE4 yet, (nearing the end of the castle) but it hasnt been too scary yet. I guess the scariest part for me is just looking around the next corner or opening the next door.

The first guy poking the fire in the cottage, wasn't expecting it lol.

Remember the lickers from RE2 :yikes:

In the middle of the castle at the moment. But the monks are really scary because you can hear them praying but you cant see them. Then out of the dark they pop out of nowhere and start killing you!:yikes: Also when they are killing you they are still praying. WTF! Weird and scary, now thats a combonation.

Last edited:
This game didn't really scare me, no games really do.
Some parts I found funny, like the girls with the pitchforks yelling and coming after you...sneaky :lol:

the scariest part for me was when i first saw the chainsaw guys and they cut my head off, and also the regenerators when i shot them to the ground and one jumped on me and bite me to death :p
good game

the FIRST scary moment for me was the invisible novistadors in the sewers
and the one true scary moment was the regenerator lying on that autopsy table o.o
...and i guess when looking at the iron maiden on the TV in the lab

i also like to scare myself when i play ashley's adventure; you wait by the exit and wait until the three knights come RIGHT in front of you! =O then you press 'A'
something else i found on youtube, u can run right up to the last regenerater in the prison and he wont notice you! so i tried that and it was freaky just standing an inch away from a live regenerator xD he was just standing there looking to his left and right...

:yikes: Running out of ammo :yikes:

and Figuring out you have to start all over on pro (goodbye Chicago typewriter)

Umm

When you play it for 3 hours straight, mainly getting chased and running out of ammo, while you were playing it turned night, you go to the stair case, turn the upstairs light on, it sort of explodes, you walk up creaky dark steps and find your girlfriend and best friend and a zombie in your bed?

Gah, the new look resident evil game's ain't as scary as the old one's with zombies. . .

And from what I have seen in trailers and such, umbrella Chron. won't be scary at all. .

heh.....go to the lake where u fight the big fish monster and shoot from the little bridge......try it

Back