Post your proudest gaming moment

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
Completing my pokedex in Sapphire, Fire Red and Emerald

I think getting a complete pokedex (of course without using an action replay) in emerald is the most impressive thing you can do in gaming. I don't think it is as impressive in pearl or diamond because you can just go on the internet to get all of your pokemon.

Full Pokedex on Pokemon Blue, all 151 (only cheated to get Mew - maybe Mewtwo as well.. can't remember if you can get that in the game). Man, Pokemon games were so addictive back in the day..

Wiired said:
Full Pokedex on Pokemon Blue, all 151 (only cheated to get Mew - maybe Mewtwo as well.. can't remember if you can get that in the game). Man, Pokemon games were so addictive back in the day..

No, you could get mewtwo in that cave place after beating the elite four. I also cheated to get Mew in Yellow though.

nic7 said:
No, you could get mewtwo in that cave place after beating the elite four. I also cheated to get Mew in Yellow though.
Thought so, thanks for clearing it up. Was kind of a let down completing it though, had nothing else to do :( haha. Just looking forward to Gold coming out :cool:

nic7 said:
I think getting a complete pokedex (of course without using an action replay) in emerald is the most impressive thing you can do in gaming. I don't think it is as impressive in pearl or diamond because you can just go on the internet to get all of your pokemon.
of course i do not cheat with any game at all. it took a long time, but still, didnt give up. im a neat freak, i gotta have everything complete with any of my games. (as you can tell because of OoT, WW, and MM. i had to get everything in those games cause its in my nature to have 100% complete in games)

Wiired said:

You dont have to cheat to get mew unless you consider doing a glitch cheating

"To acquire Mew at the earliest point possible in the game, one must not have defeated the Youngster on Route 25 or the Junior Trainer on Route 24 in the grass. It is prudent to save before doing this. Defeat Nugget Bridge as per the usual, then fight your way to the Youngster but do not fight him.

Return to Route 24 and catch (or trade over) an Abra. Place the Abra in your party, then return to Route 24 if you weren't there already. Stand above the Junior Trainer, but out of range of his sight. Move down until he sees you, but when he does, immediately press Start. Then use Teleport with your new Abra. If done correctly, the trainer should get the indicative exclamation mark as you Teleport.

After that, head north to the Youngster and have him spot you and then defeat him. Do not fight anything else, or talk to anyone before you do. (This includes the Youngster! You must engage in battle by him spotting you, and don't even walk up to him either. For some reason that causes a lock-up.)

After defeating the Youngster, teleport back to Cerulean again. Head north onto Nugget Bridge with some Balls, and when you get to the bridge, your start menu should pop up. Press B and you should engage in a fight against a level seven Mew, and it is quite easy to catch."

No I didnt write the thing I got it from wikipedia to show you.

It works Ive tested it by myself atlest 2 times now.
Ive never had a side affect by doing this glitch

In my early years it was beating Jackal for the NES.

But my true moment of pride was also on the NES when I beat Super C on 2-player with my cousin, without either of us losing a single life. We literally memorized everything about that game.

The only gaming experience that gets me that riled up and excited these days is actually 2-player Tanks! on Wii Play.

gears of war i was down 18 16 carrying my team the whole game we end up winning 19 18 and i got 4 kills last 3 rounds ended up wit 50 plus kills off host

when i beat metroid prime 2, i'll come back. but till then, it's beating the last level of double agent on Elite mode. even though i dispise that game now.

Back