Tiger Woods Attribute Points in Multiplayer

jakenoble

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Hi

Is it possible to gain points in multiplayer? At the moment my friends cannot get extra attributes because they cannot gain point in Multiplayer games?

Any ideas?

Also my friends end up being behind me, so I can drive about 40 yrds further then them at the moment!?

Thanks, Jake

Last edited:
hmm i was wondering the same thing...i dont think you can cause my character never gets points when I play against my dude.

I would guess that you are just hitting the ball better than your friends. My experience with the game, I have found that your improved stats only apply when you are in tournament play. I LOVE this game---I also must say that I did not feel this way when I first got it. It does take some time to adjust to the control.

My stats do effect my whole game, I can drive 283 yrds on Full, and my friends who have no stats can only driver 248 yrds!

If this is the case, where players can only gain points from tournament play then Tiger Woods has just gone from a 10/10 to a 6/10, its a major problem and takes away a lot of competitiveness . The Skill points in Wii Sports make it competitive, there is nothing like this in Tiger Woods - a shame.

I've been playing TW PGA Tour games on PS2 for years, and the only way to rack up Attribute points is in single player games (mostly on Tiger Challenge).

You're right, it would be nice to be able to use your own character with a friend, and have a level playing field, as it were. The only way my friends and I have been able to do it is:

1. Let the friend make his/her own character, and build up their own stats, or;

2. Don't use your own character, and both play as built-in characters.

Cheers,

Marvin :cool:

Yeah we are doing number 2, its the easiest way. Still sucks though.

Back