typoe in twilight princess and others

astroth4020

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
something that takes like 1-2hours of playing is once you find the oocoon bird thingy in the forest temple that teleports you to the start of the temple. Well if you teleport for like 1 or 2 hours STRAIGHT, then youll appear in this pure black area with nothing in it
(also the 2nd time this happened to me i happend to notice that the "human" version of link has a bit of wolf hair on him, and his eyes are huge and beaty like wolf link, which looks friken hillarious by the way) then after like 5 secs. half your body falls down dead, and your head floats there...WELL THAT'S ALL THE GLITCHES THAT I'VE SPOTTED FOR NOW. i'll have more later...seeya~~~~Astroth4020

P.S: Red Steel is a excellent game. It brings new meanings to the words "hard" and "fun"~~~~~astroth4020 :cornut:

Last edited:
actually i believe fell is the right word. ive seen it used in that style of sentencing before.

i guess in some cultures or other languages, but for a normal canadian my age (12) or most amercian kids/pre-teens/teens it's usually the wrong pronounciation or spelling

post if you notice

you can post if you see typoes/glitches and also post if you liked the glitches/typoes

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
fell /fɛl/
–adjective
1. fierce; cruel; dreadful; savage.

lolz

what are you talking about??? i see nothing about fell or anything in my post.....LOLZ:cool:

Back