The Moveset Thread

Magikarp movest
Nuetral A Splash- Low radius does 7 damage with low knockback. If used in air rain falls and damages any player in rain for 3. No knockback.
Side A - Squirts 1 second of pushback water. 5 second charge after use. No damage.
Dashing A - Headbutts opponent for 5-7 damage.
Up A- Shoots 6 slow rising bubbles upwards doing 5-6 damage each. No knockback.
Down A- Flops around about 1 Magikarp length left and right doing 5-8 damage on each side.
Side Smash- Shoots a wide jet of water with about the range of the star rod star that does 10-18 Damage. The closer to the leading edge of the blast the more damage and knockback.
Down Smash- A hit box around Magikarp is formed with anger that does damage with the formula: Damage Output = Damage on Magikarp / 5 rounded up + 10. Mid-high knockback
Up Smash- Magikarp Bounces Up to the top of the screen at about running speed, the falls back down twice as fast doing 18-21 damge. High knockback.
B nuetral - Makes rain on the top of the stage about 3 Toon Links Wide. Every half second in rain causes 6 damage. Magikarp is Immobilized for 3 seconds while calling for rain. Rain last 10 seconds once called. Only 1 rain area on stage at a time.
Side B- Mini wave pushes oponents off stage. Wave is 1 Lucas tall half a sideways Toon Link wide. Cannot be done in air.
Down B- Summons torrents of water on either side of Magikarp dealing 11-13 damage and mid high knockback directly upwards,
Up B - Magikarp corkscrews upwards ensaring opponents and doing 6 damage every second in spiral with Magikarp. Low Knockback. Auto-Armor. 3 Marths Elevation.
Nuetral Air - Spins like a CD with side fins as axis hiting both sides with body for 9-11 damage. Medium-low knockback diagnaly downwards.
Foreward air - Slaps foe for 15 damage. Knock back mid-high sideways.
Back air - Slaps opponent with tailfin for 10-12 damage. low knockback backwards.
Up air - Mid air grab. If it connects, grabs opponent and falls downward and slams foe int ground for 10 damage and high upwards knock back. If it fails Magikarp plummets to ground or death.
Down air - Turns face-side down and corckscrews horizonatly to the ground. Can be Up B canceled. Deals high upwards knock back to enemies hit in last few frames after slamming into the ground.11-12 damage.
Final Smash - two tidal waves rise in the center of the stage to the top pushing opponents sideways to their death. The only way to survive Is to jump below the edge while wave passes over. Each wave is half a Final Destination Wide.

Last edited:
It's been a while

Pichu Bros. Moveset
(Designed with Project M in mind)

Pichu has returned but not alone. Pichu Bros. may look like an Ice Climbers pair but they play completely different; with the focus off Chain Grabbing and on Switch Combos with their Volt Switch Mechanic.

Volt Switch Mechanic: When both Pichus are Synchronized, and the lead Pichu performs any attack or throw, you will gain full control over the other Pichu. Holding the Attack Button after you perform an Aerial Attack, or a Tilt and charging Smash Attacks will make the other Pichu perform the same attack right after the other one starts (including charging the Smash attack until released). Holding the Special Button after a Special Attack will result in the same thing however by pressing both the Attack Button and the Special Button will cause both Pichu Bros. to perform Special Attacks at the same time (depending on the direction being held determines the Special being used).

Lead Pichu: The Player Controlled Pichu
CPichU: Computer Controlled Pichu, the other Pichu, the Pichu that is not the Lead Pichu

The CPichU is always trying to Synchronize with the Lead Pichu and will use Thunder Jolt towards the closest enemy when in the air as he approaches the Lead Pichu. Otherwise he will not attack unless commanded to.

Pressing any Taunt Button while Synchronized on a ledge will switch the Lead role. If the Lead Pichu dies, the other one becomes the Lead Pichu.

Because Volt Switching is permanent until used again, both the Pichu Bros.' percentage will be shown at the bottom at the same time.

Distinguishing Pichu's are not necessary, but distinguishing the Lead Pichu is. Only the Lead Pichu will have a Player Sign/Name above him.

Because Chain Grabbing is not the focus of Pichu Bros., Chain Grabs they may have are limited and will fail if they go beyond a certain number of consecutive grabs.

Neutral Special: Thunder Jolt
Just like in Melee, a ball of electricity that becomes a jumping line of electricity when it hits the ground.
Because both Pichu Bros. can use it at the exact time and right after each other, it is a very versatile move that can be a very effective Edgeguarding and Spacing Tool. However to discourage camping, both Pichu Bros. will suffer a 2% gain each time they use it; 1% if they are using it Desynchronized.

Side Special: Helping Hand
This move has two functions depending on whether the Pichu Bros. are Synchronized, Desynchronized, or are performing Side Special at the same time.

When Synchronized, the Lead Pichu will throw the CPichU a long distance. The one thrown automatically becomes the Lead Pichu. Attacks done out of the toss increases the damage and the knockback of the attack. This can be used as a recovery method and a finisher.

When Desynchronized, Helping Hand immediately switches control to the other Pichu. This is helpful tool to protect each Pichu when they are under assault as Desynchronization will happen often. Most combos will start with Synchronization and end with Desynchronization, however you can keep the Switch Combos going for a little longer with this Special.

When both Pichu Bros. use Helping Hand at the same time while they are in Synchronization by way of pressing the Attack Button and the Special Button at the same time while holding the Directional Stick to the Side, the CPichU will throw the Lead Pichu. Same as when normally done in Synchronization, attacks done out of the toss increase the damage and the knockback of the attack.

When Desynchronized, the doubling effect will Synchronize both Pichu Bros. immediately if they are in close range, otherwise it does nothing.

Up Special: Agility
Because they rely on each other, their complete Up Special can only be done together. The recovery has 4 parts both in Synchronization and in close range in Desynchronization, unlike Pichu's 2 part recovery in Melee. However the new Agility has not been slowed down.

Alone, each Pichu can only perform one half of Melee Pichu's Agility, however together they have a complete Agility. Ground Canceling Agility works directly on the ground and Agility deals 0% in both parts.

When done in Synchronization, or in very close Desynchronization, the Lead Pichu will perform the first half of Melee Pichu's Agility and takes the same amount of time. In the case of a very close Desynchronization, the CPichU will perform the first part as if he was Synchronized (meaning that the CPichU will appear right next to the Lead Pichu). If the CPichU is attacking when the Lead Pichu uses Agility, the CPichU will not auto Synchronize with the Lead Pichu. The next three parts takes as much time as the second half of Melee Pichu's Agility would take. Next the CPichU will perform a complete Agility with its first half following the same path as the first part and the second half in a new direction. At this point the roles Switch. The former Lead Pichu will follow right behind the new Lead Pichu.

When done in close but not too close Desynchronization, the CPichU will perform half of Melee Pichu's Agility towards the Lead Pichu and the second half in the direction held. Then the Lead Pichu will Agility through his path and then move in the new direction held leaving the CPichU behind.

When Ground Canceled, the CPichU will not follow the Lead Pichu. When used at the same time, they will use Agility as if they were Desynchronized, however this allows them to Ground Cancel Agility together giving them impressive mobility.

Down Special: Thunder
Pichu Bros. Down Special is more like Pikachu's Thunder in Brawl. Opponents will bounce off it like a wall instead of being lifted up through it like it was in Melee. Opponents trapped in a well spaced Double Thunder will bounce in between each one and can be used a finisher (a move I like to call Jacob's Ladder both as a Stairway to Heaven and as a High Voltage Traveling Arc). The knockback from when the Thunder strikes a Pichu is not as powerful as Pikachu's and unlike Pikachu's Thunder, the Pichu Bros. Thunder still deals 3% percent to each when hit by their respective Thunders.
--------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to criticize

EDIT: Small Updates

Last edited:
The CPichU is always trying to Synchronize with the Lead Pichu and will use Thunder Jolt towards the closest enemy when in the air as he approaches the Lead Pichu.
However to discourage camping, both Pichu Bros. will suffer a 2% gain each time they use it; 1% if they are using it Desynchronized.
Are you saying every time Lead Pichu gets in the air, it's an automatic 1% damage?

When Synchronized, the Lead Pichu will throw the CPichU a long distance. The one thrown automatically becomes the Lead Pichu. Attacks done out of the toss increases the damage and the knockback of the attack. This can be used as a recovery method and a finisher.
When both Pichu Bros. use Helping Hand at the same time while they are in Synchronization by way of pressing the Attack Button and the Special Button at the same time while holding the Directional Stick to the Side, the CPichU will throw the Lead Pichu. Same as when normally done in Synchronization, attacks done out of the toss increase the damage and the knockback of the attack.
Is there any difference? I think you need to change what happens when they both use Helping Hand at the same time. It's a good move overall though.

When done in Synchronization, or in very close Desynchronization, the Lead Pichu will perform the first half of Melee Pichu's Agility and takes the same amount of time. Next the CPichU will perform a complete Agility with its first half following the same path as the first part and the second half in a new direction.
When done in close but not too close Desynchronization, the CPichU will perform half of Melee Pichu's Agility towards the Lead Pichu and the second half in the direction held. Then the Lead Pichu will Agility through his path and then move in the new direction held leaving the CPichU behind.
So, close but not too close desynchronization has better range than synchronization or very close desynchronization?

Both Pichu Bros. use a full Agility in the former, if I understood it correctly. Whereas one Pichu uses half of it when synchronized, and the other a full.

The Pichu Bros. Thunder still deals 3% percent to each when hit by their respective Thunders.
Thunder doesn't hurt them when they are desynchronized, right? Only when they are both using it will they take damage?

Last edited:
Are you saying every time Lead Pichu gets in the air, it's an automatic 1% damage?
No, when each time he uses Thunder Jolt when Desynchronized. They can be Desynchronized and on the ground and they can be Synchronized and in the air.

Is there any difference? I think you need to change what happens when they both use Helping Hand at the same time. It's a good move overall though.
Automatically Synchronizing is really important. I am thinking about increasing the range.

So, close but not too close desynchronization has better range than synchronization or very close desynchronization?

Both Pichu Bros. use a full Agility in the former, if I understood it correctly. Whereas one Pichu uses half of it when synchronized, and the other a full.
Both do it in full. They have to, to get from point A to point B.

Thunder doesn't hurt them when they are desynchronized, right? Only when they are both using it will they take damage?
It only hurts if they are hit by their lightning Synchronization or not

Last edited:
BUMP
Someone should Sticky this Thread
pvgni31.jpg

N added to the OP
Also, many franchises have been moved to the second page to make more room in the OP.

[video=youtube;F2f1NfywR78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2f1NfywR78[/video]

It's pretty much a page of text

Flame Kitty Moveset
This is not a Nintendo character. She is intended to be a new character for a Nintendo game (Fire Emblem, maybe?), and I can tell you what she should look like, but first I am going to tell you what she is.
A wild cat has been shredded. All that's left are bones, a bit of fat and organs. She is still alive, but is dying. She tries to move, but fails. The forest is burning. The fire is getting closer. She knows there is nothing more it can do to stay alive. The fire gets closer, when a pile of ash falls down on top of her. She is engulfed in it, out of sight. Suddenly, she jumps out of the pile of ash. Well, more like the pile of ash jumps into the air, in the form of a taller kitty. She lands, growls, and you can faintly make out shining eyes underneath black ash. But this isn't enough. She pounces into the flames...
Take the model of Fox. Make it more detailed, more curvy. Get rid of the clothes. Turn the face into an aggressive cat face. Turn the texture into a fiery, orange colour. You have Flame Kitty (please give me a better name).

She is just below average hight, she has medium weight, she does stand on 2 legs, and can go fast, but doesn't have too good recovery.

Neutral B: Fireball rapids
She will shoot fireball, pretty much the same as Yoshi's final smash fireball except about half the size, maybe a bit smaller. It goes as fast as Yoshi's one, and can be shot almost as fast as Falco's laser. It does just below average damage and good knockback. Doesn't run out, and can be blocked by a shield.

Side B: Flame waves
Can be charged. She unleashes a curved wave of fire that deteriorates in 3 seconds. It hurts everything it touches, and goes nearly as fast as her fireball. If you get hit by the middle of the wave, you cannot escape it and you get 'moved' until it breaks. Good damage, varying knockback.

Up B: Inferno
Similar to Fox and Falco's recovery moves. She will zoom upwards in a fiery inferno, grabbing anything in the way and dragging them upwards with her. After she goes up she will hover down, able to move sideways freely.

Down B: Down Inferno
She will do the same as her recovery move except downwards. If you hit the ground while doing it you will ram into it, creating lots of sparks and ash will fly out.

Final Smash: Flames Waves everywhere
She will spin around in a fiery inferno, unleashing multiple flame ways that go everywhere, like Tabuu's. Don't worry, they are not as powerful as Tabuu's, and they can be nullified by a shield. But there are more of them and they come out faster. They do not go through platforms or walls, but the part that touched the platform will be stopped, meaning being uner one is a good strategy.

Grabbing: She will grab onto you with her claws, spin around and smash you into the ground.

Forward Throw: She will face downwards, then swerve up, throwing you forwards, on fire.

Back Throw: She will do the same except use her legs to flip you upwards, then she will swing around and knock you back.

Neutral A: Just a hit with her claws. Can be done as fast as any normal character.

Side A: Same as neutral attack except more powerful, but slower.

Dash Attack: I don't know what this is.

Stage Entry: There will be a rush of smoke, then Flame Kitty will emerge from it when it disappears.

Victory Pose #1: She will put on a cute face and meow, purring.

Victory Pose #2: A little torch light will appear in front of her and she will chase it around in an endless circle, like a normal cat.

Neutral Taunt: She will growl, spitting out ash.

Side Taunt: A random fiery inferno will appear, engulfing her for 1 second.
I hope you like it!

Last edited:
Sure why not
I finished it.

Do you like it?

Toon Zelda is already in SSB4. You need to edit your post. You also need to add my character :)

Oh, and I have 2 super mario characters that I think should be in Super Smash Bros.

Waluigi Moveset
180px-Waluigi.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waluigi

Waluigi is a tall, average weight character. He didn't appear in too many Mario games, so I don't know much about him. I thought he was Luigi's evil cousin (like Wario is Mario's evil cousin) but I didn't find anything about that on Wikipedia. Please correct me if his abilities are completely wrong, I don't really know what he can do.

Neutral B: Tennis Racket
Waluigi will grab his tennis racket and smack you with it. Does low damage, average knockback.

Side B: Teleport
A purple ball will appear where he is (behind him, not in front of him) and he will immediately teleport forwards with that purple ball. If anybody is next to him at the time of the attack they will teleport with him, then be knocked forwards in a purple effect. High damage, low knockback.

Up B: Swimming in the air
Similar to Pit's in the way that you can control it by moving around wherever. He will do a swimming animation, and you can move in any direction while doing it. Each stroke plunges him in that direction. Will knock you out of the way if you go into him. Low damage, low knockback.

Down B: Γ Tornado
Waluigi will form into the Γ shape and create a small purple tornado circling around him, gathering everybody and damaging them like Meta Knight's Mach Tornado. This tornado will last for 2.5 seconds before coming back to Waluigi; then he will change back into his normal form. His tornado is easier to get out of than the Mach Tornado, and looks smaller and thinner. Does hardly any knockback, but does constant damage.

Final Smash: Wall-Luigi!
Waluigi becomes a menacing, dark-purple version of himself who can't take any damage. Whenever he runs, a stream of purple vines will appear Behind him and be a bit like a cape. When people touch the vines, the vines will automatically fly up and launch the opponent into the air. Pressing A or B will throw 3 overlocking vines at you, which will curl around you, then contract and disappear, squashing you and making you fly back, spinning.

Grabbing: He will kick you up, then spin around and grab you, then let go and you will fall to the ground.

Forward Throw: Waluigi takes both of his arms, catches you and does a simple two-handed underarm throw.

Back Throw: he will do the same thing until the part with a simple two-handed throw. He will catch you from behind then do a backflip, turning around, then launch you. High knockback.

Neutral A: He will rapidly punch and kick you.

Side A: His legs are considered to be powerful. He will kick you with either one of his legs.

Up A: He will do a headstand and spin around, kicking into the air.

Down A: He will stomp you into the ground, then you will fly upwards and away from Waluigi.

Stage Entry: 'Wahh, it looks to easy!'

Victory Pose #1: He will do a victory dance.

Victory Pose #2: He will point at you, say 'Waluigi number one!' and then continuously nod his head and step with his foot.

Neutral Taunt: 'I hereby claim this music key in the name of... um... Waluigi!'

Side Taunt: He will do a quick tap dance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toon Zelda is not in Sm4sh
Not as a playable character

but I will get to your movesets on the weekend

OK, pleased about that.
I have Bowser Jr and Koopa Troopa as well, which I am going to post after school today. I don't expect Koopa to ever make it, but it would be cute ;)

Toon Zelda is not in Sm4sh
Not as a playable character

but I will get to your movesets on the weekend
I saw Toon Zelda in Sm4sh, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you hear that?
Spoiler about the new Smash read at your own risk
Bowser Jr. is playable in Smash 4
Sorry, my friend told me. he was wrong :~
In that case, I will do Koopa or Dry Bones.
Anyway, there are still some characters that i think you need to take out of your post as they are already in SSB4. I'm just guessing, as i did see other Fire Emblem characters.

Removing movesets that were created before the newcomer(s) in question joined the series is just an insult to whomever made it and however much thought they put into it. All movesets should remain.

Back