Random

5/10

funny_signs_3.jpg

4.5/10

I'm part Japanese, Korean, Chinese, English, French, Dutch, Swedish, Scottish, and 100% Crazy!!
Look at my sig!!!

meh...7/10

Girlfriend: What are iPhones for?
Me: Why, listening to music, of course!
Girlfriend: So why's it called a phone?
Me: apple needed to find new ways of selling refurbished iPods, so they added a phone to it, and slapped on a huge price tag on top.
Girlfriend: Oh, I get it now, thanks Link!

I blame Bush. Its the perfect solution for everything. My new slogan is, "Blame Bush." Well until Clinton gets in office then it will be, "Blame Clinton."

O and for my random sentence.
I have typing tourette's.

One time I ate a talking xyloplhone walking down the street on an cork with yellow oranges which were jumping on the house under the lightswitch. After they finished sleeping they decided go color on the car with grapes and tomatos and yelled in the middle of the piece of paper who was standing on the wall minding its own business.

10/10 nice.

boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!!boo bley boo!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back