Random

5/10....... u pretty much did the same thing as him

lol this is random

th_funny.gif

3/10 you used this 3 times before.

spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't he's a pig. Look oooouuuuut, he is a spiderpig!

Funny mIRC quit message of the day! HAHA

* Brandubh has quit IRC (Quit: Welcome to IRC: where the men are men, the women are men, and the little girls are FBI agents.)

7/10 didn't see that coming
she sells sea shells down by the sea shore, the shells she sells are sea shells I'm sure.

This one time at bank camp, a taco sitting in my fork, told me to kill myself, so I skipped to the purple death portal, which took me to my dog, he said I scared him so he hit me with a frying pan. Then I yelled at him, but he said I was grounded and he sent me to my spontaneously combustion turkey where I pressed a button with a big HI!!! on it, but it made the world explode just as it was eating my spontaneously combustion turkey, and we all went to Detroit. Then I woke up and was hungry, so I ate some ziggy-buggy-doo flavored pop tarts, and they tasted like waffles.

Last edited:
really?????you made that all on your wii............awesome work.quite a funny ending.
10/10

roller_level_lg.jpg

tail of a monkey.poooooooooooooooo. hahihehuhyho. bunny turd.

The picture was ok and the rabbit part was random, 6/10

As I was eating a bowl of warm snow, I got sleepy and my head fell in the bowl, and I drowned.I went to heaven but tripped and I fell back to earth. Luckily I landed in a pool of blue jello. I went home to watch TV, but my cat named TV wasn't doing anything so I went to watch some TV. After an hour I got bored of watching a black screen, so I turned the TV on and left. Then lightning struck me and teleported me into a paper cup where I had to play a game of rubber baby buggie bumbers. I won by -7 teletubbies and I got a prize of liquid that when drank would make any wish come true, but I spilled it:cryin:

Last edited:
7.5/10 I love tounge twisters, heres the answer.
He would chuck he would, as much wood as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood:)

Back