Rate the last movie you saw

the last movie i saw was jumper
It was good, but i felt it was too short and just ended way too quick:yikes:

It was totally worth seeing for this though:

rachel_bilson.jpg

Rachel Bilson <3

Meet the Spartans, i still cant figure out if its a good film or not but oddly i kept watching it plus Carmen Electra is really fit in it. 6/10 not sure why but these films arent really made to make sense i guess.

Reno 911!: Miami

2/10, It just wasn't as funny as it should've been. The sheriffs are all there with their usual personality and quirks, but mainly all the jokes in the movie seemed as if they were trying too hard to be funny. The only scenes I found funny, were the alligator scene and the deleted/blooper scenes at the ending credits.. those gave me a good laugh. The rest of the movie just didn't do it for me at all though.

The Spiderwick Chronicles: 4 out of 5

It was actually pretty good. There was some goblin guts toward the end, and the story itself was actually decent. They didn't cut out any good parts from the books. Really good for a book movie.

resident evil extinction

the weakest of the three films, but still a joy ride

8/10

Good Luck Chuck.

Another one of Dane Cook's movies involving the rather more attractive cast of Hollywood stars. Funny when it was suppose to be funny, sad when it was suppose to be sad, and hilarious when it's suppose to be hilarious.

9/10

I actually quite liked resi evil extinction, I thought it was pretty good. But yeah, I agree that it is the weakest of the three, but a good watch none the less

The Kingdom
9/10
loads of action...never was really boring. you have to pay attention or you wont get whats going on...and it will remind you soooooo much of COD4 that you have to play it afterwards. lolll. it really makes you realize...holy **** this crap is happening in our world right now....also makes you realize how sick some people are. to be honest...it made me not really like muslims (not trying to be racists)...id recommend all of you to see it.

Saw "Little Children" the other day on HBO.

I would describe it as a more comedic "Crash". I would give it a 8.8/10.

I Am Legend
Was pretty damn good, had some little freaky parts, and I enjoyed watching Will Smith struggling to live in a screwed up city.
Was kinda like an Apocalyptical Big Brother, with some creepy arse house mates.
7/10

Back