Rate the last movie you saw

LinksDarkSide said:
Harry Potter 5 8/10
:lol: there are so many flaws in the plot and filming. That movie needs some serious editing. If I were watching it with you I could point out an upwards of 10 flaws just from not editing alone.

Mr. Magorium's: 6/10
Enchanted:8/10

lol, I was with my family! :shifty:

Actually, Enchanted was very good, and it had some funny parts in it.

Cloverfield.

I give it a 9/10. Only losing a point because of the lack of information given to the audience. Considering the amount of hype they put out about the monster and how much of a big deal it was, they could have showed us more of it, or told us more about it. I totally understand that the footage would be limited because it was supposed to be shown from a specific point of view, but the LEAST they could have done was at the end during the credits maybe have a newscast from another part of the country talking about the military taking action off in New York against a creature and then discussing what they know so far about it and the events that transpired.
But all in all, great flick. Blair Witch for the 2000's. Well crafted for what it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
Last movie I watched was a movie called London with Jessica Biel, Chris Evans, and Jason Statham. I liked it, though I can see it not being very appealing to others. I'd give it about an 8.2/10.

261311 said:
And that's why it sucked...

A little late here but I wasn't saying that it sucked. I was just saying that they left some parts out and that's why some Harry Potter fans didn't like it that much.

Michael Clayton 10/10
Though you must have patience for this movie and this movie is the type with just talk and basically with no action.

Tales from Earth sea
Not the best thing to come outa studio Ghilbi
But still quite good
Four outa five
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif

TortillaChip520 said:
figures, it was made by the same ppl as LOST, the best show on earth. :yesnod:

You're my hero :worship:

Last movie i saw was "Walk hard"
It was okay, Too much nudity in it imo
Kind of slapstick comedy (think scary movie series) but overall it was pretty funny.

I give it 7/10:cool:

Back