Rate the last movie you saw

Bullitt - Not the most exciting movie but the car chase is excellent, who doesn't love the sight of a 68 mustang vs a 68 charger<3

Half way through watching star trek, fell asleep watching it last night (Not that the film was boring but it was 4am and I was watching it in a cosy bed)

Terminator Salvation: 9/10

For a movie that was practically one giant action scene after the prologue, it was a surprisingly satisfying movie that hit all the right notes for me. T2 is still the best in the series, but I'm glad to say that this was way better than the ho-hum T3. A certain appearance in this movie was a nice touch and very convincing. =D

I also found it amusing how Bale let a Batman slip every once in a while :lol:

Night at the Museum 2 8/10

Took my little bros to go see this. Enjoyable movie, funny and smooth, but sequels are never as good as the originals. They name droppd to many times, then again it IS supposed to be name dropping historical figures. It was enjoyably funny, but not as good as the first.

Night at the Museum 2 8/10

Took my little bros to go see this. Enjoyable movie, funny and smooth, but sequels are never as good as the originals. They name droppd to many times, then again it IS supposed to be name dropping historical figures. It was enjoyably funny, but not as good as the first.

agreed

I haven't seen the film so wouldn't know, and judging from 'A certain appearance in this movie was a nice touch and very convincing.' and you replying mentioning Bale, thought there might of been a hidden batman suit cameo or a joker smile somewhere as an easter egg.

I haven't seen the film so wouldn't know, and judging from 'A certain appearance in this movie was a nice touch and very convincing.' and you replying mentioning Bale, thought there might of been a hidden batman suit cameo or a joker smile somewhere as an easter egg.
"A certain appearance." + The fact it's a Terminator movie = obvious answer :lol:

Star Trek
Pretty good and for a change for the Star Trek films it felt like a film
4/5

Spaceballs
Anther rewatch but still timeless
4/5

Joe Kidd - Besides for the lol-worthy tie he wore, it was an enjoyable enough film. I think Clint has played better gunslingers before, nonetheless still entertaining.

Back