Rate the last movie you saw

The Simpsons Movie: 9/10

Great movie if you ask me.

the last 2 i've seen are:

simpsons movie- good, not what i thaught would happen, and a bit short but good

IT- Good Period

Transformers= 9.5/10 (excellent movie!! only reason didn't get 10/10 is b/c i sorta kinda missed the beginning =D lol)

The Last Mimzy= 2/10 (Just kept rambling on about stupid stuff, very tedious movie, and never really came to a "good" conclusion)

daviduk200 said:
Harry potter. 5/10 as a reader of all the books i find all the films let downs, number three the worst so far but this is second worst missing out key plot points and with a very very dissapointing and infinished end battle which is 1 million times better in the book

Exactly. I think of all the reviews of Ootp, this one is the only "good" one. To tell you the truth though, until the battle, (and just about everything after it) i was somewhat pleased with the film. The battle just ruined it for me...

However, I did enjoy it when Sirius called Harry "James." Thought that was good enough to be in the book.

The Simpsons Movie: 10/10

Did just what the newspaper said, had me laughing from start to finish.
Really so funny, I didn't think it could be that funny.

the simpsons movie 7/10, big disappointment in my eyes, but still good, there were too many high expectations of it.

ssbb_lover said:
Transformers: 9/10

No need to explain.

Agreed. Saw it for the second time last night with a couple of friends of mine while my brother and his friend went to see The Simpsons Movie. Unfortunately I don't think there will be any good movies coming out for a while.. Already seen The Simpsons Movie, Transformers The Movie, and Live Free or Die Hard Four..

Simpsons Movie: 6/10

I was very disappointed with this one. I really like the old Simpsons episodes so that's probably why I didn't like it. I kinda expected it would be like the newer eps but I still had hope for a return to the old formula.

I also recently saw Transformers. At first, I thought it was just ok. Now I'm obsessing over it :p I don't know why it took so long for me to really like it.

Initial Score: 7.5/10
Current Score: 9/10

Saw Borat for the first time today. Seriously, what is so great about this movie? A few chuckles but that is all.

3/10

transformers vs harry potter

def the robots in disguise it would make a good thread though....hp books were way better than the tf comics

Back