Rate the last movie you saw

Raider704 said:
Saw Borat for the first time today. Seriously, what is so great about this movie? A few chuckles but that is all.

3/10
I thought it sucked the first time I watched it too. But then I watched it at my friends house and it seemed a little better, so I bought it and now it is among my top 5 movies. The same thing happened with Code Monkeys. (though it is a TV show not a movie) I thought it looked really stupid before it came out, but when the first episode came on there was nothing better to watch so I decided I would just watch that. I thought it sucked. But then I was watching X-Play or AOTS or something and it came on again and I actually liked it that time. Now I have seen each episode about three times and can't wait for the next episodes.

the latest movie i saw was 300 and i think it was very boring unti lthey started killing every one other then the killing it was a dissapointment

paintba||er said:

I thought it sucked the first time I watched it too. But then I watched it at my friends house and it seemed a little better, so I bought it and now it is among my top 5 movies. The same thing happened with Code Monkeys. (though it is a TV show not a movie) I thought it looked really stupid before it came out, but when the first episode came on there was nothing better to watch so I decided I would just watch that. I thought it sucked. But then I was watching X-Play or AOTS or something and it came on again and I actually liked it that time. Now I have seen each episode about three times and can't wait for the next episodes.

Interesting. Maybe I'll watch it again in a few weeks.

paintba||er said:
I just bought 300 on BD yesterday, and it was amazing. There were a few boring moments, but I didn't really notice them since I was drooling at how beautiful it was in HD.

300 - 9/10
lucky ive been looking for tat movie everywere i saw it in teathre but its awesome:yesnod:

hectoroni said:
lucky ive been looking for tat movie everywere i saw it in teathre but its awesome:yesnod:
Everywhere I went had it, but they were on DVD and I wanted it on Blu-ray. I had to go to six different places before I found it. One place I went to there were two other people asking for it at the same time as me. Another place said that they had 50 (I don't live in a very populated place so that is a pretty large amount) of them earlier that day but they were sold out. They said they were getting another 60 in two days but it would want to get there before opening to get one. Luckily I found one hidden behind a bunch of HD-DVDs in Walmart.

The Simpsons Movie. 8.5/10
Worth seeing no matter what. Unless of course you hate the Simpsons, but if that's the case I suggest you take a long, thoughtful look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Back