Rate the last movie you saw

TeamLiam

WiiChat Member
Jul 17, 2007
Titles says it all, tell us what you though of any movies you see.

Well, I watch 'The Thing' last night and 'Cabin fever' this morning. The Thing was good, a bit cheesy but really decent. Cabin Fever however was a huge let down, I heard it was good but I couldnt get in to it.

Harry Potter: Order of the Pheonix

It was descent, but it was also really rushed. I still enjoyed it, but it wasn't the greatest movie ever.

transformers = 10 out of 10

harry potter = zzzzzzzzzzzz

Harry Potter: Worse then the previous ones =/. I read the book and they missed some key points as well.

Transformers 9.5/10

It was a very good movie. A lot of action scenes. They all looked so clean and real.

300- The film was sooooo good loads of blood and it makes you wanna go and be a spartan :lol:

Funny the last on I sean was a OVA
Toki wu kakeru shoujo (aka the girl that leaped throw time) -
QUANTUM LEAP
Lovey dovy ending
Causeing loads of paradoxies (Going back in time to have a extra hour on the karaoke)
Very like studio Ghilbis stuff
Four dancein prinnies outa five
prinnydancenu2.gif
prinnydancenu2.gif
prinnydancenu2.gif
prinnydancenu2.gif

Transformers The Movie: 10/10

Amazing movie. Well worth watching again.

Transformers: 10/10

Simply put the BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR so far. Awesome graphics. Great story. Great acting. Great use of history, one liners, and scenery. I can't wait for the sequel to this movie. I'm just sad that Jazz died.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings". Just excellent. And the fight scenes at the end had me in ecstasy.

Harry Potter 5: -10/10

Seriously the WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR. Worse than Spiderman 3 in all honesty. They cannot have read one line in the book because the movie was a complete abomination. How JK Rowling allows these movies to see the light of day is beyond my comprehension. I'd sue all the movie companies asnd the directors for debasing my work like that.

The sad part is that the cast for each of the movies has been phenomenal. And the people who played Umbridge and Bellatrix Lestrange were awesome. However good acting doesn't outweigh shitty directing, sequencing or random plot movements. I left the theater with 30 mins to go....

Its amazing and yet sickening when you realize just how much money they're going to make from this film.

MasterJedi2U said:
Transformers: 10/10

Simply put the BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR so far. Awesome graphics. Great story. Great acting. Great use of history, one liners, and scenery. I can't wait for the sequel to this movie. I'm just sad that Jazz died.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings". Just excellent. And the fight scenes at the end had me in ecstasy.

Harry Potter 5: -10/10

Seriously the WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR. Worse than Spiderman 3 in all honesty. They cannot have read one line in the book because the movie was a complete abomination. How JK Rowling allows these movies to see the light of day is beyond my comprehension. I'd sue all the movie companies asnd the directors for debasing my work like that.

The sad part is that the cast for each of the movies has been phenomenal. And the people who played Umbridge and Bellatrix Lestrange were awesome. However good acting doesn't outweigh shitty directing, sequencing or random plot movements. I left the theater with 30 mins to go....

Its amazing and yet sickening when you realize just how much money they're going to make from this film.

You thought Harry Potter 5 was the worst film this year so far, yet you gave it a 10/10?

Live free or die hard- 9/10 action was awesome, just kick ass. but in DC they wont let a heli fly around the nations capitol.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest-10/10 very deep and really funny.

Back