Rate the sig above you! w00t!

Foosoo said:
@ Sneaux
To be honest mate, you're lucky I gave you 8, I'm feeling generous, but in reality, yours is pathetic, look at it "ender" woopty fuking doo 1/10

Somebody's defensive o_O

I gave you straight up critique on your sig. I'm not gonna lie to you, or to anybody for that matter. I know about graphic arts, and I know how to critique it. If you don't like it, then get off of this thread since it's all about critiquing people's sigs.

And I obviously know mine's not spectacular. It's just my username (i0n is never on to change my name on here) spinning around. I got tired of using tags in my sig space, so I decided to go with something simple. I like the simplicity of my sig space. It's nice and clean :smilewinkgrin:

It's my username on every forum I belong to. As I stated in my post, i0n is either nenver on, or he is too lazy to change my name on here for me.

That one is much better ^.^

Byuakuya is a great artist. He makes awesome sigs.

The cons to that sig - The effect C4D on the bottom of the focal stand out and are unnecessary. Also, the text could use some work, but not a lot because it's not bad.

=/ I just tried to set one of my tags for a sig.

But the limit for height is 130.

That's ridiculous o_O

I guess I'll use this one, although it's not the one I wanted =(

Last edited:
This is the one I wanted to use, but it's 50 pixels over the height limit.

Weak.

sig260c.png

I make all of mine also.

ANd no offense pro, but you could use some work. Have you looked into any tutorials yet? They really help beginniers get going. I'd recommend you go find some and learn from them.

All your sig is 3 renders, text, and a black BG with either a blue fractal or blue flame filter.

Back