Rate TP

I have only played This zelda no other zelda titels so I dont know if I have the right to say anythin but I will anyway...

I have palyed now for about 22hours and am getting the last shadow shard or something from the underwater palace thingy.

I love this game only problem i have is that the bossfights while cool and interesting are kinda easy to beat and short. Also I would like to see some online or better yet a co-op mode to playing Zelda :p

I give it 95% in total. Very good game. Cant wait for the Wii Zelda title..

I give it 85-90%, its good but not as good as I'd hoped it to be after waiting for so many years.

10/10 iT was an all around great game. Bug things took a while to fin though, guess I should have used the Internet...

con77 said:
i will give it 97% no game can be perfect and i hate the temples too many puzzles to solve but apart from that great
That would mean you gave it like a 15 because temples ARE The game. and so are puzzles!

ANyway. I think i give it an 94 out of 100. I mean, It was hard and I enjoyed how it made me think, the Wii functions rocked, and the story line was glorious. But I really think some enemies could've been harder. I guess later they were hard to kill. but they didn't attack enough. Except for those guys iwth the armor and swords.

Back