Corruption vs Brawl vs Galaxy

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
So everybody, what are your expectations for these games, and what are you looking forward to the most?
Here's my analysis:

Corruption: Looks like an awesome FPS for the Wii, the first truly great one, with amazing multiplayer online. The storyline continues the story of the Echoes trilogy, involving phazon once again, but this time, you can choose to let the phazon corrupt you for a brief period of time to enhance your abilites. And of course, we should see a Dark Samus sighting. My expectations: 98/100, awesome replay value and endless multiplayer games.

Brawl: Who cares about the single player, this will be the game where you can find 100+ matches at 1:00 A.M. I can see online tournaments both money and free. Characters: I'm thinking 30 or more, but whatever it is, Snake will be the character that makes more and more people buy this game. The only forseeable problem: what if you don't have online? That will make this game only as good as Melee, still very good. My expectations: 99/100, if Corruption has endless online games, this will be forever. I also can't wait to figure out how to unlock all the characters.

Galaxy: The greatest adventure since OoT. This game will be almost as revolutionary as Super mario 64 was. An incredible adventure, with puzzles that literally span across a galaxy. However, no multiplayer will hurt it a little, but then again, nobody ever complained about no multiplayer in Zelda games. My expectations: 98/100, and I will play it over and over again, I expect this to be simply amazing.

Comparisons:
Visuals: Corruption
Multiplayer: Brawl
Story: Galaxy

If I had to pick one, it'd probably be Brawl just because I would always be able to play it at anytime. So what I'm asking you is what game do you want the most, and what do you think each game will be like?

brawl all the way~!!!!!!!!!!!

if past sales popularirty and sales are anything to look too, SSBB by a long shot

These will be the top 3 games of the year...no make that the decade. I am so siked and I can't wait. Brawl is my first choice, than Galaxy, then Corruption then Mario Party 8, then the next Mario Kart.

right now

1. Galaxy
2. Brawl
3. MP3

after info (i expect)
1. Brawl
2. Galaxy
3. MP3

If MP3 has online

1. MP3
2. Galaxy
3. Brawl (be playin MP3)

if brawl DOESNT have online

1. MP3
2. Galaxy

MP3, hands down. Looks like a very good FPS for the wiimote, I'm glad they're spending their time on these great titles. Brawl would be next, looks very fun, I hope it's online and has lots of extras to unlock. I'm not sure about Galaxy, I'd rather get SP Mario.

Brawl PWNS y'all ^^
no seriously, Brawl is going to rock so friggn' hard, Mario just can't stand this. And Corruption... well, it's going to be good, but we'll see then

Back