Smash Bros Brawl..Or..Super Mario Galaxy

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I personally looking forward to Brawl More But galaxy looks ok but i think everybody has such high expectations for it that it will probably dissapoint a few fans.

any what your opinions oh and one question

Why does brawl get refered to as Dojo ?

no the ssb dojo is the name of the official site of ssbb

i'm looking forward to them both, arleady reserved them

i don't think i'm going to be dissapointed in either, i've seen trailers of smg and it looks great

also miyamoto is workin gon the game and i have great faith in him

..and sakurai

Yeah i agree it looks pretty awsome but im not to sure if i like the idea of the transformations to bee and ghost its just not mario to me. but it is going back to classics like the frog suit and racoon suit and hammer bros costume from mario bros 3

Soz didnt know that as my see if posted already button does nothing for some reason.

Both. Im sure that if u start savin right after u buy smg u will have enough money to buy ssbb when it comes out 3 weeks later

i suppose soo but have they got official release dates yet in uk i know that brawl is december 3rd in usa but us uk dwellers are left in the dark yet again lol

Never been a big fan of Smash Brother games, so I'm gonna say Super Mario Galaxy. The graphics and gameplay just look amazing.

id say both but i would buy super mario galaxy first since it comes out first

Definitely SSBB since I might not even get Galaxy. 3D mario games r ok except for sunshine, but this one doesn't look like there r any big places. Looks like u hop from tiny planet to planet. SSBB looks like one of the coolest games I've seen in a while, but I've got the feeling that something gonna go wrong and it won't be that great.

Im looking more foward to brawl but I will have Galaxy since it comes out first. Brawl i want more because its funner to play with my friends.....trash talking especially....we been doing it since way bak. Brawl will be a great game and remember even if wave dashing isnt in it theres gonna be advanced techniques no matter what. Not like there gonna take out the L or Z canceling since it was in 64 AND Melee.

Of course I'm looking forward to both of them, but if I had to pick then I'd say Brawl. It looks so completely awesome, and I love the SSB series!

Back