Rayman is crazy good.

surprisejimmy said:
rent it dont buy it
the whole single player game takes 5 hours and there is no simultaneous multiplayer

Some of the minigames are simultaneous multiplayer.

I agree with a few posts about Rayman being a renter. I rented Monkey Ball and Rayman to see which would provide more longevity and monkey ball by far gave me a harder time and was just as fun as Rayman. Rayman is definitely a great game and it's a great feeling to beat it in 5 hours knowing you got just about as much as you're going to out of it, my honest opinion is DONT BUY RAYMAN

RENT IT!, save 45 dollars or so

EDIT: the op has obviously already bought it, but to anyone else reading, this is for you.

Just beat the game recently at 96% and I think thats about as far as I'll get. There are two or three mini games that I just cant for the life of me beat. The Bunnies dont like closed doors and the one where you have to catch the pigs with the pterodactyl (Pt. 2).

I still havent been able to try out the multiplayer cause my 2nd wii remote doesnt wanna sync :whyme:

Sucks. I bought rayman for multiplayer. There are only a handful of mini games where you can have simultaeneous multiplay.

I haven't had to play an ALTERNATING multiplayer game since SNES!! wtf

Yuu said:
Sucks. I bought rayman for multiplayer. There are only a handful of mini games where you can have simultaeneous multiplay.

I haven't had to play an ALTERNATING multiplayer game since SNES!! wtf
QTF, it's really dumb
Wiivolutionary! said:
Just beat the game recently at 96% and I think thats about as far as I'll get. There are two or three mini games that I just cant for the life of me beat. The Bunnies dont like closed doors and the one where you have to catch the pigs with the pterodactyl (Pt. 2).
the bunnies don't like closed doors games took me FOREVER but i finally beat them, lol i started to get REALLY pissed off by the end though

Back