Rayman Raving Rabbids

Think white is perfect and yellow is close.

I beat "Bunnies don't close doors part 2" after 4-5 tries. Just couldn't let it go.

I just got this game. I am trying to figure out what are you supposed to do when the bunnies come from left and right of the dance podium and hop down in the middle. I just hit them with light by striking down remote and nunchuk and after the last two, it just says OOOOoh sound and bunch of scores and asks to try again. Instructions aren't all that clear...I am not sure what am I supposed to do??

basically, seems to be drumming to the a) beat, b) lyrics, c) whetever the game wants at the time.

Think of it as Guitar Hero on crack. :lol:

I believe you have to get at least 750 points in the dance sequences, and have to hit dead-on, having the white light displayed.

I find that the 'harder' dance sequences are actually easier, as the beats follow the music more closely and you can find your groove easier.

I have beaten everything but the "Bunnies are slow to react" game. SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn I love that game! I'm much better than my friends and family at it!

Monsteroids said:
I have beaten everything but the "Bunnies are slow to react" game. SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn I love that game! I'm much better than my friends and family at it!

Is that the rolling ball through the maze ones? Cause they WERE a ***** to do. I found that you needed to roll the ball fast through the maze, not take your time, in order to finish.

Ummagumma said:
Is that the rolling ball through the maze ones? Cause they WERE a ***** to do. I found that you needed to roll the ball fast through the maze, not take your time, in order to finish.
Yeah thats the one. I just am no good at those. I did it every way possible 5 times through and seriously no dice for me. Its pissing me off because I could have a 100% story score if it weren't for that!!! :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad2: :mad2: :prrr: :prrr:

Does anyone know how to add a controller for score mode for 2 players? It keeps telling me that it only detects one controller and that both players have to share the controller. Thanks.

jonahrei said:
Does anyone know how to add a controller for score mode for 2 players? It keeps telling me that it only detects one controller and that both players have to share the controller. Thanks.

I guess my only advice is to make sure you have at least two wiimotes active, that is, that two are linked up to the Wii and have their LED lights on.

i wasted 50$ just 4 minigames?:nono: o well i didnt hav anything else to buy:prrr:

Back