Realistic or not?

Pokemaster

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2006
Greece, Ioannina
Wii Online Code
8035-2291-4386-2855
In the 1st Trailer at E3,Red Steel looked realistic like when one enemy fell the other stared at him down and he almost dodged the bullet.Or the Sword Boss who jumped away from the bullet. Is the normal Game like that?

Not sure by how 'realistic' you mean. It's quite fun and you barely notice how decent the graphics are.

I don't mean Graphics
I mean:
In other Games enemies usually were standing still just shooting and even if you were in front of them pointing a gun at their head they just kept shooting like they are robots programmed to destroy

Is the game like that?

the AI is ok at ranged gunfights, they will hide behind objects and find other routes to try and come up behind you, but if you run into a room and drop one before they notice you they scatter or stand there for a second

if they run up to while you are shooting they might run past and then duck behind you for some reason.

I dunno if thats what you ment so hope that helped

I don't mean Graphics
I mean:
In other Games enemies usually were standing still just shooting and even if you were in front of them pointing a gun at their head they just kept shooting like they are robots programmed to destroy

Is the game like that?

Ooh, you mean AI. It's great, Devilxier pretty much summed it up. They move around and stuff and also duck under cover. They're also not all knowing. So if they don't see you first or aren't alerted, you can take them out with a headshot

you focus on an enemy then "zoom" in really fast and it makes everything go in slow motion, you can then pre-set where you'd like to shoot and when you stop the time stop you shoot all those spots at once, I haven't tried it on multiple guys yet but I've used to to disarm a few guys and make them surrender for extra points.

and it makes a cool Whoosh noise

Pokemaster said:

Is the game like that?

Unfortunately, through the first few levels, that seems to be somewhat like the AI. What I've noticed is that if you're playing the game at a distance, the AI will walk in and out of cover, but I can think of several instances where I'm getting hit by fire, turn and there's just someone unloading into me and I stand up and walk toward them firing and they just keep on shooting. Also not to realistic that they unload shot after shot into you and it just slowly takes down you're health.

Back