Really good insite to wii

lelando

Expert Gamer
Aug 21, 2006
United Kingdom
yeh the video is really cool it just tours you round the wii and then nintendo world. And i was wondering you know when it says the sinc button on the wii and the console. the guy then says you only have to do that once? does tht mean you have to do it only have to do once and then the controler works? or what about if you went round your friends house what would happen then? im confused!!!
http://uk.media.games.ign.com/articles/693/693580/vid_1692183.html

The Nintendo world rocks!....I think you might have to do it again when you go to your friends house, but don't quote me on it...I'm just a simple mind.

I'm abit scepticle about the Wii news Channel and Wheather forecast channel(I saw at the Nintendo Wii site)...I wonder if they might be biting off more than they can chew.

You have to hand it to them, they are going to be the most affordable and they suprise all of us with simple catchy ideas like the touch screen (ds) and motion sensor stuff...
I read a fantastic insight into the Nintendo wii about it...
http://www.games-asia.com/newsdesk_info.php/newsdesk_id/12

It looks more socially acceptible than the Ps3 does anyone agree?
It's small light and the way they have presented it..."as this clean kind of system (where everyone playing it is wearing white colors)".

I'd deffinantly go to my friends place to play it!

When you first set up your Wii, you will have to connect the Wii-mote and the Wii together. One time. Once you've done that, you wont have to do it again. Going to a friends house, you will have to connect the remote to HIS Wii. Then when you come home, you reconnect it to your own Wii. Just like you would with a normal controller.

Flip said:
When you first set up your Wii, you will have to connect the Wii-mote and the Wii together. One time. Once you've done that, you wont have to do it again. Going to a friends house, you will have to connect the remote to HIS Wii. Then when you come home, you reconnect it to your own Wii. Just like you would with a normal controller.

Now that i now that i feel all warm and fuzzy inside :smilewinkgrin:

Back