Wii Up Close

NateTheGreat

Pondering Member
Jun 30, 2006
A basement on the hill.
Wii Online Code
4054-9249-4284-3802
I'm sure some have seen this video, but for those who don't go to IGN often, definitly check it out. In the first few minutes, Matt shows the wiimote, nunchuk, and the Wii itself up close and opens all the flaps.:D
They also go to Nintendo World, which is pretty cool, too.

Just makes me want Wii even more!!!:incazzato:

Note: For those with slow connections, this may take a while.

[MEDIA]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4087992389479704553&hl=en[/MEDIA]

You can also go here to download it; it's Episode 27.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hope sooner or later, Nintendo makes it completly wireless, although you really don't have to move your arms in big motions to perform actions; a simple snap of the wrist will work.

nice, i had heard of the nintendo world store but never seen anyhting about it or in it till now thanx for the vid :p

I Sooooooooooooooooooooooo WAnt To Go To Nintendo WOrld!

I Didn't Know The Sync Button Was Red On The Wii! :wtf:

holy crap!!! its a lot smaller than i thot wow if it was biger the games would look awsome!

Wiired said:
Looks groovy n nah I hadnt seen this video, props for this NTG :D
Thanks.:) I had to download the 100MB+ video and then upload it to Google Video, but it was worth it.

I was watching the video again and I'm wondering, is the trigger on the wiimote really a trigger, or is it just a trigger-shaped button? If that doesn't make sense, think of the Xbox controller. You can pull the trigger in and out, varying the speed at which your gun is shot or your car goes. I'd really like it if the wiimote had a trigger like that.

Also, it's too bad he didn't show the sensor bar. I would have liked to get it in perspective, but oh well.

Last edited:
Back