Nintendo closed it's official forums... indefinately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why i joined this.

no one will still answer my "where can i find how long it took me to beat star fox?" in the vc version of sf64 though!!! grr.

im hoping new forums with FC sharing allowed

Wow, Closed? Augh! I Don't See Any Reason As To Why They Might Close It...

JAKE196 said:
they are updating Ninitendo.com and the forums. . .

For What? What Are They Adding? Sorry For My Abscence Around Here... Haven't been On WiiChat Very Much Cause Of School...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
For What? What Are They Adding? Sorry For My Abscence Around Here... Haven't been On WiiChat Very Much Cause Of School...
i have no idea! :lol:

Nsider was a bit outdated though, needed more features like custom avatars.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

They've never been completely public with the reasons, I don't think. Personally, i think it's related to the infamous "September Surprise," in that the forums is kinda moving to WiiConnect 24, or at least developing a more direct linkup with the Wii message board and whatnot. Who knows, though?

opitekk said:
u want to know y this is!?

Because there will be something big happening on the wii where it will be a forum channel..........

you heard it from me 1st.

they could do that but without a functioning keyboard, it would be kinda stupid. I for one don't want to punch in letters using on onscreen keyboard with a freakin' wiimote.

eddy said:
they could do that but without a functioning keyboard, it would be kinda stupid. I for one don't want to punch in letters using on onscreen keyboard with a freakin' wiimote.

What do you mean? The keyboard works on the wii now, just not on the internet channel because that's opera obviously. They could easily make a channel and allow you to use the keyboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back