Nintendo closed it's official forums... indefinately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
laz305 said:
yep, we are going to see alot of newbies now, like me lol
haha seriously huh?? ive seen so many new ppl sign up today.

actually, its better for them. IMO this site is better than the official nintendo forums

Well It is now at least...i dare you all to go on google and search for Wii Forum, and Wiichat is the one that comes first

Demon Slayer said:
Well It is now at least...i dare you all to go on google and search for Wii Forum, and Wiichat is the one that comes first
haha couldnt resist. thats actually how i found this place :)

I'm just wondering about all of the stuff related to Metroid Prime 3. They didn't want people to share their Wii codes but they released that game which encourages you to do so.

If so, that's an awful surprise. I think... I'm pretty sure Nintendo will launch something else. They have before. For those old enough to remember Camp Nintendo, Zoom, X-band.

who said there was only 1 surprise? maybe its a bunch of stuff in one day :) never know? (doubt it though lol)

Nintendo made the worst possible dissension. That is where I got my support....NOT FROM CALLING PEOPLE THAT WILL HAVE A WAITING TIME FOR LIKE 1-3 HOURS

Found this forum yesterday as well. Read for a while and decided to register.

Going to miss the Nintendo forums, and give them an letter of disappointment. Met some great people there and had some great games. I just don't see why it would be brought down, it does nothing but add word of mouth to Nintendo products.

Well, it's been fun. And Hello WiiChat :D

I ment support in general, or say i wanted a quick answer to "What do I do in INSERT GAME TITLE HERE" or if I wanted quick information on a wii add-on,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back