Reasons why I think its better to get...

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
the wee-wee, :

1. i'm a nintenoholick
2. free wiiconnect24 and free online gaming? c'mon man be for wii-eal (real) it doesn't get better than that...oh wait it does...
3. you get to BE link instead of watching him command your buttons? you get to BE mario? (sort of)
4. CLASSIC GAMING-oh man this is the icing on the cake, streets of rage? ninja gaiden? bonk? man myamoto has done it again
5. when i first saw the "revolution" i was like YEAAA but when i saw the wiimote, i was like awww f*ck, but i regret,..yes i'm sorry! i'm SO SORRY! ::looks down in shame:: but i didn't-- ::sobs:: i didn't think it would be SO sensitive, i mean....its so accurate...::recieves oscar award::
6. the price, you see....you don't HAVE to be rich to buy and price stabber 3
but we DO have bills or kids or cars to pay or W/E it is, to be honest my first car cost less, it was about the price of the wii, $600? hell naw. to be honest i was looking forward to it...IN THE BEGINNING but now? seeing how price stabbber 3 is copying of nintendo? and the battery xploding on the ps3 controller (read it somewhere), i changed my mind.
7. the size! ..it only matters to jenna jameson and lil kim, BUT man i can tell they wanna buy the ps3 cuz that shyt is huge, its like a gaint scanner, or mini refridgerator, hope sony fans don't drop that on a toe..
i probably have more reasons to buy the wii but don't have in my mind right now.. but thats just my opinion..

oh and as ar as using the opera with nintendo? i think its great, i never really saw a different between firfox and opera, except opera is the fastest browser on the net, that I ever used.

haha you just about summed it all up there man. Im sure those are reasons we all share for preferring the Wii over other consoles on the market.

Oh and welcome to the forums :)

thank you, i've been reason on this post for a week now and finally got the chance to join, got sometime off

NeMeZyZ said:
the wee-wee, :

1. i'm a nintenoholick
2. free wiiconnect24 and free online gaming? c'mon man be for wii-eal (real) it doesn't get better than that...oh wait it does...
3. you get to BE link instead of watching him command your buttons? you get to BE mario? (sort of)
4. CLASSIC GAMING-oh man this is the icing on the cake, streets of rage? ninja gaiden? bonk? man myamoto has done it again
5. when i first saw the "revolution" i was like YEAAA but when i saw the wiimote, i was like awww f*ck, but i regret,..yes i'm sorry! i'm SO SORRY! ::looks down in shame:: but i didn't-- ::sobs:: i didn't think it would be SO sensitive, i mean....its so accurate...::recieves oscar award::
6. the price, you see....you don't HAVE to be rich to buy and price stabber 3
but we DO have bills or kids or cars to pay or W/E it is, to be honest my first car cost less, it was about the price of the wii, $600? hell naw. to be honest i was looking forward to it...IN THE BEGINNING but now? seeing how price stabbber 3 is copying of nintendo? and the battery xploding on the ps3 controller (read it somewhere), i changed my mind.
7. the size! ..it only matters to jenna jameson and lil kim, BUT man i can tell they wanna buy the ps3 cuz that shyt is huge, its like a gaint scanner, or mini refridgerator, hope sony fans don't drop that on a toe..
i probably have more reasons to buy the wii but don't have in my mind right now.. but thats just my opinion..

oh and as ar as using the opera with nintendo? i think its great, i never really saw a different between firfox and opera, except opera is the fastest browser on the net, that I ever used.

Nice summary, but you missed out one of the biggest points that consists of only one word:

8. Zelda

Back