Red rep block?

It's my falut theres no Negative Rep system

I'll explain the story

- Someone went round giving bad rep putting the message as 'You Suck - Wii_Smurf'

- Everyone went mad at me

- We found out the person who was doing it

- It all went crazy with that dude and he got banned

- As a result of the crazy Neg repping man i0n disabled the feature

Wii_Smurf said:
It's my falut theres no Negative Rep system

I'll explain the story

- Someone went round giving bad rep putting the message as 'You Suck - Wii_Smurf'

- Everyone went mad at me

- We found out the person who was doing it

- It all went crazy with that dude and he got banned

- As a result of the crazy Neg repping man i0n disabled the feature
YOUUU :mad:@@@@
First this, then making multiple accounts like Wii_Smurfs
you just ruin everything :frown2::rolleyes:
bare jokesss

BrandonMcAuslan said:
You aint a real man til you got some negative rep...

"do you spend time with your family?"

"yeah.."

"good...becuase a man who doesnt spend time with his family can never be a real man.."

:lol:

Warrior said:
"do you spend time with your family?"

"yeah.."

"good...becuase a man who doesnt spend time with his family can never be a real man.."

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

That guy, articreaver, must be hated by the mods... well instead of banning him, they gave him negative rep, how cool :crazy:

demonflair said:
:lol::lol::lol:

That guy, articreaver, must be hated by the mods... well instead of banning him, they gave him negative rep, how cool :crazy:
this thread must also be very embarassing for him

aww does anyone else have a red rep block? maybe ion got rid of it after seeing this thread or something, or maybe people gave him rep because they felt bad for him

Sovieto said:
aww does anyone else have a red rep block? maybe ion got rid of it after seeing this thread or something, or maybe people gave him rep because they felt bad for him
I'm pretty sure he got rep saying "Cool Red Block Man", which is ironic because...ya...you get me.

sherwood3570 said:
What are the grey blocks, does it just mean neutral?
You mean the gray block under your username or the block that's gray when people rep you?

Gray under your name = you got neg repped

Gray when people rep you = the person hasn't got enough rep themselves for it to count

Wiired said:
5 red blocks + 1 pink block >>>> 5 dark green blocks + 1 light green block
I blame pity for his lack of red block
omg
thatd be so sweet to have red blocks and then a pink block!

Well...

I'm pretty sure that if you get into the negative rep it turns red.

And 'cha. I'll give a negative rep to somebody who is either constantly flaming, using a more-than-needed amount of profanity (Nothing says immaturity like a bunch of cursin' words).

You start out with 10 rep points I think, and I think you're rep power is 1 rep point per 50 posts. I think I read that somewhere.

So me, I got about 10 rep points power, so another mod must've got them somewhere if they're red.

But I don't know all this for sure, yo.

Trulen said:
Well...

I'm pretty sure that if you get into the negative rep it turns red.

And 'cha. I'll give a negative rep to somebody who is either constantly flaming, using a more-than-needed amount of profanity (Nothing says immaturity like a bunch of cursin' words).

You start out with 10 rep points I think, and I think you're rep power is 1 rep point per 50 posts. I think I read that somewhere.

So me, I got about 10 rep points power, so another mod must've got them somewhere if they're red.

But I don't know all this for sure, yo.
im pretty sure i dont give 90 rep at a time
maybe it cuts off at a limit?

Back