Red Steel 2 Announced

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
Ok, yes, I know we all knew there was gonna be one, but for some reason, Ubisoft kept denying it. But finally, those little stubron bastards finally decided to freakin announce it. so here it is. This was on g4tv/the feed:

G4 said:
We missed this one before the holiday, but it's pretty big: Red Steel 2 has been confirmed.

According to Official Nintendo Magazine, the sequel to the Wii launch title will feature "better controls, better AI, better graphics and the feature everyone wanted in the first game; Online!"

Given the disappointing nature of the first Red Steel--remember? It was going to be the coolest game ever?--we can only hope the hype is realized this time around.

So yea, new additions

1) Better Controls: Hell yea they better have better controls. Hopefully by this they also mean no cursor skipping cause that was just annnoying

2) Better graphics: Thank God! I was tired at looking at all of those out-of-place corners. The charcter models should be way better now cause in Red Steel 1 they were just........i don't even have to say it.

3) Online Play: F*** yea! Looks like Ubisoft is trying to redeem itself. Now, I imagine that you will be able to make your own charcter cause Red Steel is just one of those games that would go perfect with doing so. Red Steel will be perfect for this. Make your own gangster or clan member or whatever. I'll take a guess a 16-player online.

They also showed a boxart:
633342546700238274.jpg

but i dont think thats actually it. G4 did that most likely.

Well, discuss

I'm excited for the outcome of this.
I enjoyed the first one, had flaws, but hopefully they get worked out.

Just ignore him, don't give him the attention he wants...

On topic, hopefully Red Steel 2 will improve some very weak points from the original. Online play also seems like a great addition.

FR. said:
Just ignore him, don't give him the attention he wants...

On topic, hopefully Red Steel 2 will improve some very weak points from the original. Online play also seems like a great addition.

Agreed the online is really the thing I most look forward to.
Improved visuals are a must, but how the online turns out gets me thinking all the time.

damn. when the mod deleted mushfff's posts, its made it seem like im triple posting...and talking to myself lol.

how do you guys think the online will be? i say itll have updates, and be maybe...16?....multiplayer online

If you think about it everything G4 listed about the game was all kind of "give-in" stuff. I mean its typical of a sequel to strive to have better control/graphics and what not. I hope to see some time next year with the online because MoHH2 is good ,but the Wii needs a better online shooter option.

Back