Red steel 2

I never played the first one, maybe i'll rent it someday, too many mixed reviews to justify buying it.

Knowing so much about games is bad, you want to buy so many.

Red Steel had a lot of potential. I went back to it after I'd initially stopped playing it and really got in to it. Its just a shame the controls can be iffy at times. If they ever do a sequal I hope its similar to MOHH2.

Silent-Sniper said:
Don't be ott. The first was ok, the mutltiplayer was crap though (only because it had 4 levels, would be good if it had like 20)

Yea, After playing the game on multiplayer for a while the maps get boring.

Dzapper said:
Your not the only one, I really enjoyed the original Red Steel, and I definitely saw enough potential to get me excited about the sequel. Especially if it has online multiplayer, and hopefully voice chat. They should just start from scratch on that storyline though, it was awful.

Red Steel 2 is confirmed that it has online multiplayer.

ok it was a ok game multiplayers needed bots or something unless you had 4 people its dark all of a sudden you get shoot you look around u finaly see ur the guy u die make it a little smaller i was looking 4 the my friend for half an hour in the dojo place i love the sword fighing part

It would be cool if you can fight with swords against each other

Back