How short IS Red Steel?

I dont know about yall but Red Steel sucks! I hated it! Seems like a pretty hard game if you suck at it. Anyone wanna buy mine? Only used it once.

I have both COD3 and RED STEEL since launch and can honestly say that i prefer Red Steel. COD3 is also good but i find the controls harder to aim at enemies at range and also when in big battles the game slows down and the controls just go awol for about 5 seconds which is very poor and often result in you running forward when your not pressing anything and running to your death or just spinning in circles.

Red Steel works perfectly and have had no problem with the controls (unlike cod3 when most times i was pointing at the floor or sky for the first hour)

Red Steel also has a very fun multiplayer game (cod3 has no mutliplayer).

Red Steel sword fighting is a bit random at times but a good addition unlike the hand to hand combat in COD3 which is just a complete waste of time and energy.

Rating Red Steel 9/10
Rating COD3 7/10

buy them or rent them both and see for yourself, this is just my personal opinion on the games.

A.SAVAGE said:
ill give you $50 au$ for it.

I'll sell your my copy for that, but I'd first have to check with my parents and I'm not sure how you could buy it off me so that everything runs smoothly...

Maybe I could put it up on EBay for $50 Buy it now, and you can just buy it from there? Also where abouts in Australia are you? I'm in Cairns...

Intoxikation said:
8 Hours? Wow.

I'm at 5 or 6 hours, and I only just beat the mission with the crazy guy in the warehouse with all the bunnies everywhere...

Then I accidentally went to the same mission guy, and he sent me to do that mission again. So I'll have to beat that mission again when I feel like it. T_T
i did the same thing with the geisha person, boy is that an annoying glitch

I think both games are awesome I beat cod3 and I am about halfway through red steel. I only play WII on the weekends and after I have done some drinking I get good replay value this way since I dont remember playing the levels to begin with. Just kidding:) but seriously I play FPS much better after a few beers its like playing a pool after a few beers but after a lot you start to suck lol.

I play both game and I Prefer COD3 gameplay....control is way better....

but i wont say that Red Steel sucks....the sword fight is so annoying and the control are not so good but the graphics style looks good.

Both game are pretty short....i will probably buy a Red Steel 2 if it came out for now i will stick with COD3....i like it better....

I Purchased CoD3 the day i got my wii and i played it for a while, it was alright. Then the next day i rented Redsteel. Both of these on reccomendations and the fact that i played CoD3 on the 360, i was told that red steel sucks and that cod3 was worth a rent. I soon was looking to sell cod3 and i bought redsteel. Now i just beat the last mission from the ppl in the bar. I have to say its a great game, use the ninja powers and learn how to get good at throwing the ppl of balance in sword fights. after that it becomes a great game.then Cod3 just doesnt seem to work very well the way the wii's contols are set up. and friday i learned that it was single player only... that pissed me off. soooo RS > CoD3.

I guess thats a little bias im only on like the second mission of CoD3 and i havent done any of the stuff thats supposed to be fun like driving. but i also havent hit any of the multiple glitches. The head to head melee sucks, and i was under the impression that juging (hitting with the butt of your gun) was done by striking with the nunchuk. well anyway after i beat RS ill give CoD3 some more attention.

hmm well i just realized this topic ckinda shifted. ok well i guess it is pretty short. ive had the game since like monday and im pretty close to beating it on i think normal.

Back