Red steel - worth the money or not?

Red Steel has many issues against it sloppy graphics in some instances and occasional control issues because it is the first fps on Wii. But overall it can be an enjoyable a game and has a leg up on COD3 because it at least has muliplayer and the game recent drop in price to $29 makes it a fair title for the price.

amazin game and very fun to play. Buy on amazon like i did. Got for £25 or £30 something like that. Rent it and see if you like it first but I reccomend it over super monkeyball and well i havent played the others so I cant say about them

Haywire said:
Red Steel has many issues against it sloppy graphics in some instances and occasional control issues because it is the first fps on Wii. But overall it can be an enjoyable a game and has a leg up on COD3 because it at least has muliplayer and the game recent drop in price to $29 makes it a fair title for the price.
ammm

beat the game in hard and you`ll unlock multiplayer xd

i completed it the other day and have to say it can be very annoying at points ! you just have to persevere with it !

apart from that its a brillian game

it has to be rented..

CyanRussel said:
Oh so your back? Huh Farid? With your self-explanatory poems.
Eh Eh eh eh heh:hand:
yeah but i have school tomorrow and i should go to bed now xD

I definitely enjoy this game. My friend told me that it was viewed as a disappointment due to all the hype prior to launch. I got the strategy guide for .01 and the game for $15, and it was well worth the $15.01. The pointer control does piss me off at times, but I will try turning off the remote speaker and see how that helps.

I'm not very far into the game. I just got the sniper rifle. RS > CoD3

Last edited:
Back