Red Steel Sequel Online RPG

iOwnage

Confiscation of the Mind
Oct 21, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
8957-2822-1883-9918
According to this, Red Steel 2 is confirmed as an online RPG

http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/red-steel-sequel-confirmed-online-rpg/

Ubisoft has a job posting on their France website, which asks for a Senior Game Designer who will take part in “the continuation of the Red Steel Project”. Interestingly enough, the job posting asks for “RPG” experience and Online Games experience, which can suggest the the Red Steel Sequel will be a Online RPG.

Can't wait to see how this works... :scared:

Last edited:
Not necessarily, we could get something like Call of Duty 4 where the online play has level up and different RPG elements. But this was a nice find though, at least it eludes that they are thinking about online play. If Red Steel two launches with no online play I'm sure everyone will be pretty pissed.

I found that Red Steel wasnt as bad as people thought. It could've been better though. I can see Red Steel 2 either fixing the little mistakes from the first and making a great game or just failing comepletely. Fingers crossed for the first option.

oh yeah red steel multiplayer is the best split screen fps is the great

on a 40 inch its hot

red steel 2 hopefully some more options online co op and split screen co op

rpg?????? hmmm didnt even think of that but interesting sounds hot

redsteel is a very good!!

and if your wii is set up properly....the controls will work perfectly as well!!
(for those that say that the controls suck)

That is a very nice find. I loved the first Red Steel game, so let us hope that this one turns out to be the same or better than the last game.

Sounds good to me.
I was actually wanting to play the first one again.
Hopefully the second one improves on the first one, which was lacking in some areas.

It most likely won't be a full on rpg, it will have more of a upgrading weapons in main game or class on online, grasshoper, master etc.

Back