RED STEEL or RAYMAN for $27.99

talk about steep depression. my attempt at getting more money back FAILED! blasphamy!

basically, my intentions were to go to my local circut city and purchase the games at 29.99$ both red steel and rayman. i wasnt going to go to best buy so i was going to omit that part to be honest....i mean 3$ is 3$ its NOT a big loss so i figured since they are normally 49.99$ it was already a "deal" SO! i mentioned to my boyfriend if we should pick up the games then trade them in to our neighborhood games stop.....NOT WORTH IT! red steel for a trade in is 17$ and rayman is the same price....i think the dude (stupid punk ass kid that answered and PROBABLY wasnt paying attention) said 17 or 20$

so in the long run, i didnt pick up the games since like i said, my attempt at cheap-ing out didnt work :( oh well! it was a pretty good idea at the time i can say that much!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
talk about steep depression. my attempt at getting more money back FAILED! blasphamy!

basically, my intentions were to go to my local circut city and purchase the games at 29.99$ both red steel and rayman. i wasnt going to go to best buy so i was going to omit that part to be honest....i mean 3$ is 3$ its NOT a big loss so i figured since they are normally 49.99$ it was already a "deal" SO! i mentioned to my boyfriend if we should pick up the games then trade them in to our neighborhood games stop.....NOT WORTH IT! red steel for a trade in is 17$ and rayman is the same price....i think the dude (stupid punk ass kid that answered and PROBABLY wasnt paying attention) said 17 or 20$

so in the long run, i didnt pick up the games since like i said, my attempt at cheap-ing out didnt work :( oh well! it was a pretty good idea at the time i can say that much!

Lol thats a really good idea. I would have tried it too. Thanks for letting me know how it went for you.

You guys have it good over there in the US! What would make the game cost £14 here in the UK with current exchange rates instead of the retail £40.

LMFAO...i took this ad to a canadian best buy and they didnt notice circuit city was american and matched the price plus beat it by 10%

a canadian new wii game for 29.99 regular $59.99 best deal ever!

Back